Chapter 22- Pour Your Heart Out

Pic of Thanatos on the right side! :">

CHAPTER 22- POUR YOUR HEART OUT

Aurea’s Bedroom
Hades’ Palace
The Underworld
March 1

Three Days Later...

-Aurea-

“I have to admit. I still can’t get over the fact that this is so coooool!” Psyche gushed as she reached for the bottle of nail polish near me.

“Choose the blue one, Psyche. I think it looks better.” I pointed to her. “You’ve been here for three days already and you still can’t get over the fact?” I asked with a raised brow.

Psyche laughed. “I know you’ve already explained everything to me... It’s just that some things are too difficult to wrap your mind around. Greek Gods, Underworld, Magic!” she said excitedly as she started painting her toes.

I shrugged in reply to her.

She smiled and we continued our girl-bonding through painting our nails. “Aurea, I think I can grab one of those glittery things on the wall. Then I’d sell it and I’d be rich for life.”

I laughed and almost knocked over the nail polish I was holding.

“Psyche!” I shouted and then laughed again. “It’s true.” She said with a shrug.

“Sorry. It’s just that my dad is extremely extravagant.”

“Aaaaand extremely rich.” She added. This time I shrugged.

“Now, let’s talk boys.” Psyche suggested with a wink.

I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

“Not again.” I pleaded.

For the past three days after I’ve retrieved Psyche from Eros’ apartment, she’s been pestering me about my love life. She’s also been pestering me about three certain gods: Eros, Thanatos and Achilles. I’ve also noticed that questions about Thanatos and Achilles were asked with curiosity but whenever she asked something about Eros, her entire body turned red.

Hmm... Was she attracted to the God of Love?

No... That can’t be. Eros is a serial playboy. It’s all he’s ever known. He’s only going to hurt Psyche and I never want my friend to be hurt. Now that I’ve got my powers, I am going to give Eros a piece of my mind. And I am going to call Aidon and we are going to pummel the shit out of him if he ever hurts my best friend.

“Sooo... What’s this with you and Achilles?” Psyche asked me.

“We’ve just discussed that we’re now exclusively dating one another. It’s official. He’s my boyfie.” I replied enthusiastically.

I expected Psyche to jump up and down in glee with me but she just stayed there with her head bowed as she painted her toes.

“Psyche? Did you hear what I said?” I asked her.

“Hmph.” Was the only reply she gave me.

“What’s the matter?”

She inhaled and then exhaled very loudly and then placed the brush back into the bottle and capped it tightly before she pierced me with a sad look.