22

February 2nd.. (12:00am)

Emilia's POV

I had gotten to the hospital about an hour ago. My mother, Megan and Heather were here with me, they plan to stay by my side along with Jared the whole time.

I am nervous and cannot believe this is happening, like it's happening. I am about to be a mom, something I always dreamt of since I was sixteen, it's about becoming real.

I looked out the window, the pain of the contractions was slowly starting to come and I was dilated about four centimeters.

I took a breath and closed my eyes to at least get some rest because once the pain takes over, I know I won't be resting.

Then I felt a hand on the top of my head, I opened my eyes and saw Jared then I smiled at him weakly.

"My love." I said quietly.

"I made it, How are you feeling?" He asked.

I sighed and said "I am about four centimeters and the pain is starting to come in."

Jared looked at the clock then back at me. "How about we get some rest, especially you right now, because once the pain comes, it's going to be rough." Jared said quietly. I nodded.

He got on the couch and laid down, I closed my eyes and went into what I thought was going to be a nice sleep.

3:00am

I woke up in severe pain, I grabbed the railing on the bed and hissed which woke Jared, my mom and sisters up.

"Emilia are you alright?" Megan asked, I didn't understand because I was focusing on subsiding the pain I was feeling.

The doctor walked in, she saw I was gripping the bed.

"Alright Emilia, I see progress happening, I am going to check you to see where you are at." She said then she reached down to check, as she was checking me, the pain worsened.

Then I saw her eyes widen. "What is it Doc?" Jared asked with concern.

"Oh Emilia, you are at nine." She said and My eyes had widened.

"Whoa, is that possible?" Megan asked as her eyes widened as well.

"Yes, which umm we are going to get you ready to push so in about ten minutes or less, you will be able to push." She said as the nurses came in and got me ready to go.

Jared came up beside me and said "Whoa she is coming so much sooner, are you ready?"

"Yeah, just nervous." I said with a slight smile.

"You got this sweetheart." My mom said as she kissed the top of my head.

3:15am

I groaned in pain as it got worse, then my doctor sat in front of me and said "Alright Emilia, on the count of three, I need you to push."

I nodded in response, I was so focused and trying not to think about the pain.

"1"

"2"

"3, now Emilia!" My doctor exclaimed.

An hour later..

At this point, I was in tears because the pain was so unbearable.

"Jared, you did this to me!" I exclaimed.

"She is almost out." Jared said.

"Emilia, one more and she's out... 1 .... 2.... 3!" My doctor exclaimed.

Gritted and pushed before I knew it, the pain was gone.

"Breath!" She shouted and I relaxed.

Jared and I looked at each other before we knew, Her screams filled the room, my eyes began to welt up with tears.

"Here she is momma, she is beautiful, congratulations sweetheart." The Nurse said and I began to bawl.

Jared kissed the top of my head while my mother and sisters were crying.

"You did sweetheart, you did it." Jared said and I smiled at him, then they took her to clean and check her.