Part 1

I knew it was going to be one of those days.
The days where I would later decide I should never have even gotten out of bed.
The scratchy feeling at the back of my throat and the pounding headache should've been enough signs.
And I am sure If it wasn't for the sounds of my band mates in the kitchen, I wouldn't have ever gotten out of his bed.
Let alone walk up to the source of noise, checking out what my menaces were doing, up at this ungodly hour.
"You said chocolate! This is not chocolate!"
Louis yelled bouncing towards Harry with his plate dangling in his left hand.
"Well I don't have chocolate Louis, maybe if anybody else in this house would even consider shopping for groceries, there would be some chocolate.But who am I even kidding? People in this house don't bother moving their bums just to get a glass of water, shopping for groceries? Is just wishful thinking."
Harry pointed out accusingly but his voice held nothing but fondness.
He led Louis back to the table where he slumped down beside him. Niall sat next to him munching away at his pancakes.
"where's Liam? "
Before I could let the question slip out of my mouth, strong arms enveloped me and I felt a soft kiss right in the crook of my neck.
" you're up early? "
his voice came out soft yet hoarse. I turned around to face him and placed my head on his chest.He was quite a few inches taller then me and it wasn't the first time I was thankful he was. He tightened his grip around me and placed a few kisses on my head. For a minute there, breathing felt bearable.
And like all the good things it lasted only for a few seconds.
" Zayn gets cuddles and I don't even get chocolate, what kinda world are we living in?"
Louis spat dramatically, chomping harshly at his pancakes.I let out a chuckle trying to reach out to the older boy but as usual, Harry beat me to it.
"Don't worry Lou, we can cuddle. "
Harry hugged his side as Louis flailed to get out of his grasp.
"No, not after you won't give me chocolate, never after that! "
He shook his head like a little child before getting up to do his dishes.
Liam settled himself on the table getting a pancake himself. I walked up to the fridge trying to get something which didn't make me throw up even thinking of. After a bit of an internal battle, I settled on the juice.I also snuck out some Advil and before anybody paid attention I downed it with some juice.
Hell, if they find out I was sick they'd probably kill is all, worrying. They'd kill me by babying me so much, I'd want my sickness to kill me. And they'd worry so much, that they'll pluck out all their hair and then never believe I was ever okay. And I for once don't want that.
"Zayn? "
I looked up from my lap to see Niall eyeing me suspiciously, his blue eyes tingling with curiosity.
I shrugged almost nonchalantly and carried on sipping my juice.
"you okay?Up early, not eating, sipping freakishly slow on the juice? " He singsonged in his stupidly adorable accent.I shrugged again giving him a don't-know-what-youre-talking-about look.He didn't really seem to buy it but fortunately, he stopped before he could produce on the matter more and alert the boys our conversation.For which I was very thankful, by the way.
"Come on, guys long day ahead!Let's move! Up everybody, now! "
Harry yelled excitedly.He had a huge smile plastered on his face.I swear he is the cutest thing ever.With his green eyes glinting with excitement and his entire face glowing like a bloody star, He is just plain adorable.
His smile only faltered a bit when he saw none of us even trying to move from our current positions. He cocked his left eyebrow and gave us all a pointed look before he started pulling out our chairs one by one forcing us to surrender and get up.
When he got to my chair, he pulled it way to fast for my body to adjust and that's how I ended up bum first on the floor. I closed my eyes tightly trying to will away the terrible nausea.
"Gosh!Zee are you okay? "
I could hear Harry's voice.
" OH god!you got juice all over yourself."
His tone changed from concerned to amused in seconds.Niall and Louis could also be heard laughing in the background.Twats.
I couldn't will myself to open my eyes in fear of exposing myself to the world of vertigo and nausea.
Before I could even comprehend, two arms were hooking themselves under my shoulders and I felt myself being lifted up from the floor. The arms adjusted themselves so that they were on my waist and cuddling me closer to the owner. Harry.
I could tell it was him due to the softness of his motions and, of course, his godforsaken lady perfume. Just harry.
"Sorry love!I didn't know you'd fell down.you okay? "
I could still hear the hint of amusement in those words but concern overpowered it.
I tried opening my eyes with Harry's voice as motivation and thankfully they opened up with less difficulty and nausea.A bit of spinning still remained.
"I don't even know why y'all bother with me, when all you wanna do is cuddle with Zayn! "Louis yelled trying to sound annoyed but the huge smile on his face gave him away.He stomped over to us and yanked me away from Harry's grasp.
"Well I don't care, HE'S Mine! "
And with that, he pecked me on the lips and dragged me away with him.
A few minutes later we were in the bathroom, Louis ranting about the chocolate and I was stuck showering cause there was juice all over me.Ironically I had absolutely forgotten about it even though the stickiness on my legs made it pretty hard.
However, I had to take a shower and the best part was that the water was absolutely freezing.
As soon as the shower sprayed out the water on my head I gasped yelping out in surprise.
"Zaynie? !"
Louis rushed towards the shower curtain probably checking if I had cracked my head open. Instead, he saw me trembling like a kitten under the bloody water. Louis' reaction turned from terrified to laughing hysterically in mere seconds. Yeah, that's Louis, one second he is all concerned and the next he'll be laughing at you like nothing happened.
"shh...shhu...uttupp lo..ou..is Now gggett out bbbefffore I kkick you in the bbballss. "
I stuttered out pathetically, trying to get the stickiness out before the water chilled me to my bones.
Louis composed himself a bit before waving at me to go on and shutting the curtains. I struggled in the shower a few more minutes before I got out and quickly got into my clothes, not wanting to get more cold.
How great can this day get?

+

Sara.

Leave feeback.