Prologue

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I won't tell you my name as it has never been a name that was very important anyway. In the story I am about to tell you, I was only a spectator as I have never been that high on the social ladder. However, I am a storyteller and with that comes a natural and uncontrollable lust for a great mystery. No matter where I am or what I am doing, I am always watching and listening to everything. In this world, you never know when you will stumble upon an awesome who done it.

Now, I realize that most of you may not be fully aware of every thing going on all around you. That's okay. I'll explain but you are going to need to sit down. Those of you already in the know are just going to have to be patient for a minute while I blow some peoples minds here. So. You know how supernatural creatures are made up right? Yeah? Not really. Now, I know what you are thinking. "This girl's off her rocker." Yeah. A while ago, I would have agreed with you. But after everything I have seen in the last several years, I can tell you with full certainty that I am most sane and that all kinds of supernatural creatures exist. I have seen most of them. You can choose to believe or not. That's none of my business. For those who do believe there is more out there than the masses know about, get comfortable because I have got one hell of story to tell you.

I'm not going to unload the full extent of what's currently out there in case any of the newbies have decided to continue on in this quest with me. I would not want to totally jack-up everything they have ever believed in all at once or anything. You believers aren't in the clear either. I can guarantee some of the things I have seen will probably be very new to you as well. Now, I know that most books start at the beginning of the story but as I stated earlier. I am not an Author. I am a storyteller and the best whay to tell this story properly is to start somewhere in the middle of it. So, go get something to drink, go to the bathroom and find the most comfortable reading spot in your house and chill out while I tell you the tale of The Avalon Legacies.

Now you may be wondering what the heck The Avalon Legacies are and why you have never heard of them. Well, lets just say that some people let fear get in the way of their better judgment. Secrets separate people. Or species. However you want to look at it. I for one am about tired of having the legacies of the most powerful (if a bit unstable) people to have ever walked this earth be reduced to a bunch of fables and fairy-tales. It's time the world knew the truth and here it is.

Ever heard of Camelot? What about Avalon? Do you believe they were real? What if I told you they were? What if I told you that King Arthur, Merlin, Guinevere, Morgan Le fey and The Lady of the Lake were nothing more than a very powerful, very dysfunctional family? At this point, you are probably imagining every version of Arthur and his famed sword you have ever seen, read or heard. You are wondering which version this one is based on. Anyone who is familiar with the various Arthur/Merlin based legends Will have their own views on who they think was good and who they think was evil. They will have their own beliefs on what they think actually happened.

To those people I say; Forget everything you think you know right now. I'm serious. Whatever you have seen, heard or read is probably way off base. The Avalon Legacies is the story of one infamously powerful family that made one devastating mistake after another. A family that fell so infamously from grace with The Goddess that she cursed their entire race, cast them out of their magical home in Avalon and slammed it's gates closed to earth until the day that they are able to redeem themselves. With no one left to continue the Fey teachings and the Christian Crusades spreading across Europe, mankind's ability to wield magic on this planet slowly disappeared. The histories of a once great King, noble family and wondrously magical race were slowly reduced to nothing more than stories for children. So much so, that most of the descendants of this great family don't even know who they are or that they are supposed to be redeeming themselves and the ones who do know have either hidden it, faked their death or have been on this fruitless quest for so long that they have lost the ability to think rationally

The Avalon Legacies is not your everyday tale of good and evil. There is no straight black and white but instead, an everlasting gray area. Those you think are evil, may not be. Those you think are good, may not be and those who started off good may change due to their experience and vice verse. There are five legacies. Each one follows this family as they are tasked with each step toward redemption. With every step forward, they see only more steps. Behind every door, there always seems to be another and don't think that this path to redemption only leads back to Arthur and his family. Each legacy goes deeper and deeper into the past. Every creation was the direct result of something that happened to the creator. ( God or Goddess) Whatever creator that may be.
The events that lead up to earth's first and forgotten Apocalypse, were set into motion long before God ever created earth. This family discovers that not only are they tasked with fixing the mistakes of their forefathers that lead to the death of magic on this planet but that some of those mistakes may have been manipulated by other creators. They discover that the creation of their race was directly related to a many century old feud between two of what the family finds out are many, many, many creators. The secrets that this family unearth during their quest will one day re-write all that ever was and all that ever will be. If they can survive standing up to even the most stubborn and pigheaded creators in existence. That is.

Now, I know that was a ton to take in but don't worry. I'm going to break it down into sections for you. As I stated earlier, To get to the beginning of this one, we are going to have to start in the middle. I apologize for this as I hate this kind of thing myself but I think it only fair that you guys learn this epic tale of good and evil in the same order that I did. As I said, I'm only a spectator here and only because I happen to be about the nosiest person on the planet. I stumbled upon this story as I was eavesdropping on a conversation between a man a woman in a parking garage one night about thirty years ago. As soon as I heard what the man had to say, I knew that this could be the biggest mystery of my long and tedious life and I had to know everything. I was so right. This knowledge is about to change your whole life. I guarantee it. We are starting off in Miami in the early 1990's. I know. A story about King Arthur in the 90's. Crazy right? But so true. So lets get started.