Chapter 5

AN what's up guys! I'm sick so I was like why not write a chapter. But seriously thank you guys for all the reads and the votes and the followers. That's amazing and makes my day even better so I owe you guys big so I'm going to try to make this a extra long chapter.

Levi's POV

  Stupid work. Stupid math. Stupid school.
"Oh my god I give up! I'm calling Erwin."

*on phone*

"Hello?"

"Erwin."

"Oh hey. What's up Levi?"

"I'm bored as fuck right now and I don't want to do work. Can you hang out or something?"

"Um Yeah. Mike, Hanji, Petra and I are heading  to the beach."

"It's pretty hot outside I wouldn't mine going to the beach."

"We will pick you up in fifteen."

*end of call*

Wait a minute. Didn't Eren and his friend, whatever the hell his name is, have swimming trunks on.
Shit.
"Oh well if I see him I see him." I muttered finding my black swimming trunks.
I slide them on over my pale skin and grabbed a towel, my keys, and my sunglasses.

*honk*

There's Erwin. I double checked to make sure I had everything. I locked the door than ran down the stairs to be greeted by a grinning Hanji.

"LEVI!"

"Shit glasses."

"Oh my goodness I haven't seen you in forever,"

"You saw me last week." I said as I pushed past her into the front seat of Erwin's truck.

"Hey Levi."

Ugh. Petra.

"Petra."

Mike gave me a simple nod. I gave him a nod back. We soon started to drive to the beach.

(Time skip to beach)

"THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!"

"Hanji, can you shut the fuck up please. You're going to bust everyone's ear drums."

"Sorry Levi."

I opened the door only to be greeted by sand and the smell of salt water. The beach was mostly empty except for a big group of...
Oh crap
Eren of course it had to be Eren and his friends. I know I've only known the kid for a day but he's just... i don't know.

"Hey there's some kids around our age."

Of course Petra. Always sociable.

"Maybe we can hang with them. I know the blond one, he's my roommate."

Now Erwin. Great.

"That's not such a bad idea I know a couple from my classes."

Oh okay now Hanji.

They all started walking towards the group.

Well here goes nothing.

Eren's POV

"You're roommate doesn't seem like a jerk. He also looks kinda like what you would go for."

"Armin, shut up. Mikasa might hear you. You know she has fucking bat hearing."

"Just saying Eren." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

Jean had his arm around Marco's torso. I knew it.

"Look at those two." I said nudging Armin and nodding in their direction, quickly changing the subject.

"I knew it would happen. But it took so long." He replied back.

"What's up brat."

Oh. My. God
I turned around to be face to face with a smirking Levi, a short blond, a crazy looking brunet, and two tall blondes.

"Levi? Why are you here?"

"We got super bored. We wanted to see if you guys wanted to hang out." The brunet answered for him.

Oh I know who she is. That's Hanji Zöe.
She's in my chemistry class. She's crazy. No that's not even the right word. She's psycho. But she's hilarious and pretty outgoing too.

"Yeah sure. By any chance did any of you bring food?" Sasha answered.

They all just stared at Sasha.
I mean I would've done the same but I'm pretty used to that question by now.

This is going to be a long afternoon. I thought to myself.

Okay chapter five is done. Sorry I hit a block when I switched to Eren's POV but that's okay. Alright I hope you guys enjoy. I'm gonna take a nap. ✌🏼️