Chapter 15

Gala paced down the multicoloured corridors, her new friends by her side, levitating luggage and giggling.

"Well, who were you placed with for the dorms, Honey?" Gala asked, glancing at her changling friend.

Honeycomb sighed, irritated.
"Little miss Fancy Frost. Ya know, daughter of those posh ponies called Fancy Pants and Fleur De Lis."

"Sorry. She can be a royal pain at times." Moonstone said, placing a hoof on Honey's shoulder. "Who are you bunking with, Gala?"

"You, silly!" Gala laughed, grinning at the dusk princess.

"Oh. Right." Moonstone replied, causing her friends to collapse in fits of laughter.

"Here we are.." Sighed Gala, levitating a key to her dorm. "See you tomorrow, Honey."

"If I can survive that long with Miss Posho." Honey muttered.

"Honeycomb. Just cause you don't like your dorm buddy does not mean you can be rude." Moonstone scolded.

Honey let her ears droop mockingly. "See ya in the morning." And with that, she was off down the hallway.

"Now, let's see where we're staying....WOW!" Gala screeched, opening the indigo door.

The main room had a soft dark blue carpet, the walls a pale silver. Adorning the center of the room were two chairs; one of midnight black velvet, the other a plum purple. These chairs faced a mini indoor waterfall which had the word 'Moon' shining through the waves. A glass coffee table separated the two chairs, topped with a glass fruit bowl.

The bedroom was lovely too. The first side had a silver moon-shaped bed with white covers. The other was shaped like a star, navy blue in colour. The carpet was a beautiful violet, the walls coloured a silvery blue. Each bed came with a matching dressing table and wardrobe: the dressing table already decorated with brushes and mane clips.

"I guess I'm gonna have the moon bed," Moonstone smiled, scrambling under the covers before popping her head out the top.
"Well, I think I'm going to go to sleep.."Gala yawned.
"Goodnight."

"Night," Moonstone whispered, climbing out of bed and turning off the night. "Just gonna go help Mum with the dusk."

Gala lay alone in the dark room. She snuggled deeper into her bed covers, slowly drifting to sleep, memories of home circling around her head...