School.

No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission by Shelbsters15.

Copyright @ 2013 By Shelbsters15. All rights reserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, guys! :)

We're back with another chapter!

I thank everyone of you who have voted and commented!! You all are awesome!! I really, really appreciate it. :D

I would really love it if you could vote and comment for this chapter too! Just like I told you on my last story, commenting and voting really helps a writer when they're writing a story.. Because it gives them confidence to keep writing. :)

I'm sorry for not writing chapters faster.. That's what makes me a sucky author. :P

Now, I'm going to let you continue reading!

Thanks.

-Shelby. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Four.~

School was always my favorite place whenever I was younger.

I was the popular one.

You know them... The type who's always friendly, is friends with everyone (Except for the goths.), hates to get on peoples nerves, and also gets pretty good grades.

That was me.

Of course I had my enemies too. Clara Hemingway was one of them.

She always had to compete with everything that I did.

I got a boyfriend, she got a boyfriend. I got a compliment on my clothes, she had to buy the exact same outfit, and wear it the next day. I cut my hair, she, well, you get the point.

Last year, I got tired of it, and confronted her. 'What? Me trying to be like you?' She scoffed, and grimaced when I said something about it. 'Like that would ever happen.You must be crazy.'

Heather tugged on my arm. 'We should just leave her alone. Who cares.' She whispered to me.

'No,' I told her, and kinda pushed her away from me. 'I'm tired of her stealing everything of mine.'

'I'm not stealing anything of yours.' She fluffed her blond hair down. 'You're just jealous, Lyric. You wish you could be as pretty as I am, but you're always a step behind me.'

My blood pressure had to be rising, 'cause I felt my face turn red. 'Me jealous of you? It's actually you that's jealous of me. You repeat after everything I do. And don't deny it, because you're wearing the same shirt that I wore yesterday.'

She looked down at her shirt, then back up at me. 'I bought this last year. And how was I supposed to know that you wore this yesterday? I don't pay attention to you. You're not that important.'

I took a step towards her, ready to knock that smug grin off of her evil face, but Heather jumped in front of me. 'No, don't do it! She's not worth it.'

'Who are you talking about, you little freak?' Clara shrieked and pushed Heather into me.

Out of all the years that I had known Heather, that day was the first day I ever saw Heather mad. We all ended up getting suspended for two weeks for fist fighting.