"Why? You're going to have to eventually." Dad said, calmly might I add.

"Okay. We're dating. We went on a date that night. When we were in the driveway, he kissed me. That's when it happened." I said, putting my arms out.

"Uhm-"

"Happy?" I asked, cutting Jack off.

"Jack, I think it's time for you to leave." Dad said, lowly.

"I'll see you later." Jack said, standing up and leaving.

"What's going on out here?" Uncle Louis asked, coming into the living room with everybody else.

"Turns out they are dating." Dad said, turning to look at them.

"Oh." Uncle Louis said.

"Do you honestly think that this was okay?" Dad asked.

"Yes. I'm in ninth grade." I said.

"And?! You are not aloud to date! Let alone go and kiss a guy!" Dad yelled.

"Dad! Deal with it." I said.

"No. I'm not going to deal with something that I don't like." He said.

"Well, I'm not breaking up with him." I said.

"Well you're not seeing him." Dad said.

"And how are you going to stop that? Follow me around school?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No. But Micheal can. Exactly why he's in just about all of your classes." Dad said.

"Whatever, Dad. You have fun with that." I said, storming passed all of them and up to my room.

I laid on my bed, and pulled out my phone. I called one of the people I knew that could help.

"Hello?" The person said.

"I need help, Aunt Perrie." I said, sighing.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" She asked.

"I don't want to bug you though. I know things between you and Uncle Zayn are rocky." I said.

"Hon, no matter what is happening between me and Zayn, I will always be here for you." She said.

And so I spilled everything. I told her how Dad was being a brat, and just everything that was happening.

"Awe, babe. I'm sure everything will get better within time. Your Dad will soon realize that you're growing up." She said.

"But I don't want to upset him." I said.

"I know you don't. But you're growing up. You're going to get a boyfriend if he knows about it or not." Aunt Perrie said.

"That's true." I said, nodding my head.

"How about I talk to Sophia about it? She might be able to talk to him about it." She said.

"That sounds good. Thank you." I said.

"No problem, sweetie. I'll see you later." She said.

"Okay. Bye." I said, hanging up the phone.

Aunt Perrie is always a good person to go to for help. She always knows what to say, and when to say it.

And maybe Sophia could help Dad realize what's going on.

All I know is that I'm not going to break up with Jack just because Dad doesn't want me to date.

It shouldn't be like that.

I just hope he soon realizes that it's not always bad to have a boyfriend. I'm old enough now.

It's bound to happen.

***

Hey guys!

Sorry for not updating yesterday.

Busy day.

Thanks for some more comments.

Need more though!

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G<3