Mr. or Ms. JUST Right: Because Mr. or Ms. Right does not exist!

Your Mr. or Ms. JUST Right could be just around the corner or standing right before you at this very moment! But how do you recognize your perfect mate? What signs can lead you in the right direction? What questions should you be asking—and what are the correct answers? Do you ever feel like love is simply a big gamble?

Well, gamble no more! The answers you’re seeking are right at hand. Mr. or Ms. JUST Right will teach exactly how to recognize your perfect mate and build a successful relationship.

Mr. or Ms. JUST Right answers your most burning questions:

* How to identify the JUST Right person for you

* How to avoid entering the wrong relationship

* How to know when it’s time to gracefully exit a relationship

* How to “seal the deal” with Mr. or Ms. JUST Right

* How to maintain a successful union based on acceptance, respect, and trust (ART)

Whether you’re single, dating, or married, the advice in these pages will help you take the confusion out of romance and will give you a reality-based, common-sense approach to making all potential relationships succeed to it fullest.

TESTIMONIALS:

 “I should have read this book two husbands ago!”  

Wanda Graham, Homemaker

“This read is a dose of good common sense sprinkled with humor and a pinch of reality.

Vetta Holman, Counseling & Wellness, UNC–Chapel Hill 

“At the end of the day, this stuff will save your relationship.”

Debby James, Attorney

 “If everyone listened to B. Grace, half the divorce lawyers in this country would be out of business.”

                                                                           J. T. Krutz, Divorce Attorney

GET YOUR COPY TODAY!

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Ms-JUST-Right-Because/dp/1432793586/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&qid=1368505298&sr=8-23&keywords=mr+or+ms+right 

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1115273017?ean=9781432793586

http://www.outskirtspress.com/bookstore/9781432793586.html