14

The next day...

Jensen's POV

Emilia's stylist told me about him near her trailer. Then he saw me and he said "Thank goodness, today Emilia and Jared are finding out the gender, I need your help and also pass the word to everyone but Emilia and Jared cannot know what's happening." Kenny explained and I got excited. I have a child of my own plus twins on the way and to see my co-stars having their first child is really exciting.

So I did as Kenny asked and everyone is excited. Basically as we are finishing a scene, Kenny is going to come and bust a balloon filled with either Pink or blue confetti over their heads which is going to be exciting and also Elise who is Emilia's best friend here is also here today which she will be filming to send to both Jared's and Emilia's families.

Character and Director's POV

"Dean and Irene." Sam said as Irene and Dean woke up after being knocked out.

"Hey." Irene said, trying to gain consciousness.

"Dean, I thought you were dead." Sam said to Dean.

"I'm not sure that I'm not.. Oh I will tell you everything but first whose the anger spice?" Dean asked and Sam explained

Irene groaned in pain, "Irene?" Dean said.

"Oh nothing, being kicked in the ribs not to sight and not so pretty, oh it didn't bug me when I was a demon but holy shit it does when you're a bloody damn human." Irene said as she hissed

"Don't worry, we will be out here soon, you are going to get that rib looked at." Sam said to her.

....

As the bitch talked to the,, then stepped in Mary which shocked the hell out of Sam.

"Mom!" He exclaimed shockley.

She managed to get Dean freed but got Into it with the bitch, Dean helped Irene down which Irene fell to the floor grabbing her sighed.

"I am going to help my mom, you get Sammy." Dean said handing Irene the keys, before she could manage to do so she felt her airways being tighten so was Mary's.

"Let them go!" Dean shouted pointing the gun.

Before anything else could happen Dean knocked her out which caused the spell wear off which Mary and Irene were relieved and both gasp for air.

Irene coughed rapidly and then shook it off then helped Dean get Sam untied.

Sam looked at Irene. "Are you ok?" Sam asked.

She smiled at him, "As always Sammy, I am ok." Sam smiled at her, then Irene and Dean helped him up.

Then a man with Cass appeared.

....

Emilia's POV

As we were standing, Adam was doing his role, then I saw Elise with a camera which confused the hell out of me.

Misha had looked over and saw her while he smiled slightly.

Adam then looked at Jared and I then with a smile said "Surprise."

We looked at him confusedly and heard a pop then Jared and I saw pink confetti that went all over us.

Samantha gasped while Ruth did as well behind the cameras and I looked at Jared then saw Kenny was behind me, then it had hit me, the pink confetti.

"Jared, we are having a little girl." I said starting to get emotional,

He smiled and said "We are having a Wrenlee."

He hugged me and everyone clapped for us.

"Finally, I can spoil the baby now, oh my goodness all the pink I get to buy!" Elise exclaimed and everyone chuckled.

"Oh my goodness, we are having a daughter." I said to Jared.

"Your family is going to freak out." Jared said and I smiled.

"Our little Miss Wren." I said with a smile, with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Well my parents... are getting their first granddaughter.