•Chapter 11: 100

All I ever asked is keep it eight more than 92 with me, 100                  

Qasim

If I said the tension between us wasn't thick.... that would be a lie. I slept in the spare bedroom by myself. Currently Liese was helping her do some shit in the bathroom. I wasn't really sure of what though.

I literally was high as fuck. More than likely, I needed to stop smoking. I was two puffs away from being slumped. J was supposed to roll through, but I didn't know if he was still coming through or not. I took another pull off the blunt.

"I'm definitely good off that" I joked, passing the blunt to AK.

He took one last pull and chucked it in the red solo cup. I laid my head back against the couch, and let out a deep breath.

"Q, I told you shit gonna be good. Don't even trip off all of that."

I ran my hand down my face.

"I ain't even tripping on shit ya dig. I know O like the back of my hand. She never stays mad long. She'll probably apologize later on."

"Liese do that same shit man. Only thing is, she will drag it out longer than necessary." he replied, looking at the time. 

The light from the window dimmed. I glanced up, and Liese was standing there looking higher than us. Which meant, her and O been smoking.

"I apologize for breaking up the bro-mance. I'm ready to go, and Honey said she needed your help with her hair." she explained, smiling brightly.

Kay flipped her off and she replied with a simple fuck you. I got up to lock the door once they walked out. I sat back down on the couch for a moment. Trying to prepare myself for whatever.

"Winters, will you come here please?" she yelled, probably rolling her eyes.

I was back to Winters, so it couldn't be that bad. I made my way to her room, and walked in.

"What's up shorty?"

"Will you help me flat iron my hair? Wait, do you know what you doing?" she inquired, biting her lip.

I laughed a little bit

"How you gonna ask for my help then question my skills?"

She shrugged her shoulders, and smiled.

"I had to learn how to do hair. Braids, curls, pigtails. Just about anything I can do. If I can't I'll YouTube, the hell out of it." I explained, a small smile graced my lips.

"You just want it flat ironed, and curled?"

She shrugged again, and poked her lip out

"Come on spoiled ass, better hope I don't burn your hair out" I joked.

She ignored me, so I repeated myself.

"You rude, but you are not about that life!" she retorted, rolling her eyes.

I slapped her ass and she backhanded my chest.

"Why so salty?" I joked, clutching my chest.

She mugged me, and held the flat iron out.

20 minutes later

"I'm almost finished O, but you gotta stop jumping."

"I've been burned by a flat iron, curling iron, and straightening comb. You don't know pain until that has happened" she whined.

I swear she dramatic for no reason at all

"I've been burned by all three. Now, hold still before I pop you in your head chile"