Chapter 4 - The Birth Of Entanglements

Kylie

I was sleep until my phone was ringing. I woke up and answered it. "Hello!" I responded in a sleepy tone.

"SISSSSSSSSSYYYY!" My loud annoying ass little sister, Kayla answers.

"What?" I asked as I laid down while she started to get her phone to stand up.

"Why you laying down? Why you not turnt!" She shouts as I rolled my eyes.

"I just wanna sleep." I groaned as she pouts at me.

"Boo. you whore." She says while she starts to apply mascara on her left eyes.

"Hey, I have an excuse.' I rolled my eyes.

"And what's that the excuse?" She tilts her head as she asks.

""Why don't you get pregnant and tell me that you want to get up." I tell her.

"I think I smoked too much weed. Repeat that?" She asks.

"Why don't you get preg-" I say before she cuts me off screaming.

"Oh my gawd! I'm gonna be an aunt!" She says with excitement.

"Can you lower it down with the screaming." I groaned.

"My bad sis, my bad." She says.

"You ever told our parents? If not let me tell them." She says sounding happy.

"No. I will tell them myself when thanksgiving gets here. Promise me to keep your mouth shut." I tell her.

"Fine. I promise to not to tell ma and daddy." She rolls her eyes.

"But anyways, Girl I met this fine guy and he is so fine. And did I mention that he is fine?" She starts wrapping gum and putting it in her mouth.

"Yeah. You mentioned that he is fine." I groaned.

""Wait. Does August knows that you're pregnant for him?" She smacks her gum.

"What? Girl , August and I are definitely a done deal. I'm not pregnant for August and I am glad to say that." I groaned.

"Oh shit. You been seeing someone else then if it ain't him. Girl August so damn fine. I'm glad you forgave for them fucking that night." She says as I squint my eyes at her.

"That's why I beat her ass at that family reunion. Nobody fucks my sister man and that includes cousins too." She starts patting her head.

"Did you just...Kayla shut up." I turned the other way.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry.." She starts scratching her head.

"Bye,Kayla." I murmured.

"Wait! Don't! I'm sorry." She stops me.