Chapter 9

Liam's POV

I quickly walked into their house listening for any sign of where Aiden might be. I heard noise in the kitchen so i walked in to see him in nothing but his boxers. He was facing away from me cooking something on the stove. With my eyes glued to his body i froze in place. He was so fucking beautiful. He was pale with no muscle at all but his skin looked so soft i just wanted to touch him. 

" Hey Aiden" i said casually before he caught me staring at him like a creep. He screamed as he spun around, obviously i scared the shit out of him. I laughed at the cute look on his face. God he was perfect. He pouted at me making me want to kiss him.

" that was rude" he yelled at me but i just smiled at him till i looked at his stomach and my smile faded.

He followed my gaze then quickly covered up his stomach with his shirt that was on the table. But it was too late Jaydon was standing behind me with his fist clenched and face furious.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO TELL ME OR NOT! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" Jaydon demanded at his brother. I didn't like Jaydon yelling at my Aiden, well not mine but hopefully one day. I stepped in front of Aiden hiding him from his brothers view.

"DON'T FUCKING YELL AT HIM LIKE THAT JAYDON!" I screamed at Jaydon. Jaydon looked surprised and angry as hell but i also saw some pride in his eyes. I felt Aiden's warm hand on my shoulder so i turned to look at him and saw he was crying. I pulled him into my arms as he cried. Each sob was like a knife to my heart. I hated seeing him like this. 

"shh Aiden, its OK we just want to know so we can help you" i whispered in his ear. I felt his body start to shake as he cried harder, he pushed himself from my arms and headed for the stairs with me and Jaydon watching him, waiting for an explanation.

"You wouldn't understand so just do me a favor and leave me the fuck alone!" He screamed at us. He gave us one last glare before running upstairs and slamming his door shut.

I looked to Jaydon who was just as angry and confused as i was.What is that boy hiding? No matter how hard Aiden pushes me away I'm going to find out who's doing this and put a stop to it. I was suprised at how much i cared or Aiden but i didn't care i wasn't going to let anyone hurt him anymore.

Chapter 9 done! i hope you like it. ill update again tomorrow! VOTE COMMENT FAN!