Stairing

You were going to a party that your parents forced you to go to. It was at there friends house and they kept telling you about there son Leonardo (also known as Leo) who was my age (19) and was single "apparently he is a very nice boy very mature and very your type" my mom said in that 'its meant to be' tone "he's a good lad Leo is, your age to" my dad added.
I had a very tight and very shot black dress on with silver sparkly heals and a matching clutch bag, my medium length hair was curled perfectly and I had my makeup just right. "Let's go then, and please don't embarrass me if he's as hot as you say" you told your parents as grabbed your phone and headed to the door.

When you arrived you stayed with your parents as you knew nobody there, they were both chatting away to a small group of people when you felt someone stare at you. You termed to see a handsome looking boy with cute blue shining eyes and longish blond hair smiling at you, you have him a small smile back and turned back around to your parents, you could still tell he was staring at you so you decided to tease him a bit.
You dropped your hip in a very sexy way with on hand in your waist, then you ruffled your hair around a bit then you looked over you shoulder and sore him biting his lip you winked at him and turns back round. You told your mum you were going to the bathroom she nodded her hair and you did your sexy walk over to the bathroom. After you came out you sore the boy leaning against the wall in a very hot way right next to the door. "Hey" he said in a sexy voice "hi" I replied "I'm Leonardo but everyone calls me Leo" "nice to meat you Leo, I'm
Y/N" you ended up talking all night and really starting to like each other you exchanged numbers and eventually started dating.

HEYYYY
It's Libby I'm back with yet another book!! If you he sent already check out my 5sos/1d/Evan peters preferences book and if you have read it then o just want to say I was tho thinking about adding Leo to that book but I thought it would get a bit to crowded so I gave him his own book.
Hope you like it and if you have any ideas please tell me them and I will give you credit✌🏻️
Hope you enjoyed the first story please tell me maybe rate it out of ten???
So is it 👍🏻 or 👎🏻
More soon
Bye
- Libby xoxo