6 hours until dawn

(Paisley's POV)

Strong arms pinned me to the wall of the hotel we had stayed in. My head slammed to the wall as the kisses got more frantic, unresolved issues washing away as our fingers intertwined. Growls, whines, and screams echoed around us from the cameras and monitors. Our masks, now different, laid useless on the floor ready for anyone to find if they somehow got into our locked room.

"Who's next?" My voice was heavy with the sound of panting and a hint of lust. Josh smirked and tipped my head up, capturing my lips one more time before backing away.

"Ashley and Chris will be our final victims to play with tonight." I pouted dramatically making him laugh. "They'll love our ending." He grabbed his army green jacket and wrapped it around me. "Now get to the lodge and scare them. I'll be watching from here." I quickly left, running through the woods with my mask on until I reached the lodge. I gently slipped my mask on.

"Time to play." I whispered shaking my shoulders slightly. I followed the wet footprints down the stairs to where Josh and I had tied Sam up. Chris was talking about Sam being still alive even though Ashley thought she was dead. I took up the opportunity and swung my leg up, knocking Chris out and jump scaring Ashley.

"Stay away from me." Ashley whimpered backing up. As I got closer I saw a glint of metal before she pulled a pair of scissors from her shorts pocket and stabbed my shoulder with them.

"Ah fuck!" I moaned grabbing the scissors and pulling them out. "Live and learn, live and learn." I muttered to myself before slamming my fist into her eye, efficiently knocking her out.

"Good girl." I felt Josh wrap his arms around my waist, kissing my neck lightly. "Get Ashley." I nodded and ran my hands through his soft hair.

-20 minutes later-

As Chris and Ashley finally started to wake I crossed my legs over Josh's lap. We had tied the two to chairs in the living room of our hotel. A table laid in front of them along with a gun while two saws hung over their heads. They were the same saws that Josh had used to 'kill' us. Josh's hands gently massaged my sore legs as I watched the two confess their love for eachother.

"Aw how sweet...get them." I muttered dropping my head back. I felt a smile cross my face as he started to speak into the microphone.

"Chris." Josh spoke. "You made one life changing decision today and now you must make another." Ashley started to whimper and whine. "In front of you is a gun." Chris reached out and grabbed the gun, looking at it as Josh talked. "Now you can either shoot yourself...or shoot Ashley." I smiled as Ashley started to cry and plead for Chris to shoot her. Chris aimed the gun at the whirring saw blades but when he shot them nothing happened.

"Please Chris. Shoot me." Ashley pleaded as Chris pressed the gun to the bottom of his jaw. However he didn't shoot, just sat there and held it to his jaw.

"C'mon Chris." I muttered. "Be a man, shoot yourself and save the girl." Chris dropped the gun making it drop onto the table and then slide to the ground. "Damnit." I growled.

"Game over." Josh laughed through the psycho's voice and I flipped a switch making the saw blade descend until both victims screamed in horror. However once it was a mere inch from their heads I flipped the switch again making the blades die down and go back to their spots on the ceiling.

Relationships:

Mike: 2/10

Matt: 5/10

Ashley: 0/10

Josh: 10/10

Sam: 5/10

Emily: 1/10

Jess: 1/10

Chris: 0/10

Traits:

Honest: 5/10

Charitable: 6/10

Funny: 3/10

Brave: 8/10

Romantic: 5/10

Curious: 3/10