Math

Ok, this is a kind of boring chapter! But you have to read it! It sets up part of the plot :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~El and I make it to math and sit at our seats. Too bad out seats are across the room from each other... I pull out my phone and text her: "El, I really want to get that game! I didn't think I liked it but ya know, it's addictive and such... So can you please give me your apple ID and password?!?" I press send and stare at her until she opens it I can hear her phone vibrate. "God..." She mumbles I can't help but laugh. Then my 'desk partner' in Mrs. Sales (Who hates my guts) words comes in and he sits next to me. His name is Caleb and he is the cutest guy ever. "Hey" he says looking directly into my green eyes with his blue ones. "Hey!" I yell hugging him. Oh did I mention he is my bestfriend and El's boyfriend? He pulls out his phone and begins to play slender. I can't help but laugh! I mean have I been living under a rock?! Mrs. Sales walks in and begins to teach. My phone suddenly makes the loudest noise EVER. Mrs. Sales looks over at me and I freak out on the inside. "Who's was that?! Was that yours Hayden?!" She says her voice getting progressively louder. I begin to sweat and shake. She scares the crap out of me! "It was mine" mumbles Caleb. Did that just come out of his mouth?!? "Caleb, since it was you I'm going to let you slide this once but please turn it off and put it away." She walks away her heels clicking. "Oh my god Caleb why did you do that?" I say in a whisper "because you are my bestfriend" he whispers back & playfully punches me in the arm and begin to work on calculus.

I pull out my phone and turn off the volume and then check my messages.

El: "Apple ID: Eleanorfreakingjones Password: niallhoranismine"

She is so stupid sometimes. I put my phone in my seat and sit on it. I start to work on my calculus and practically zoom through it. "Woah, how'd you do that that fast?" Caleb whispers to me. "It was easy thats why!" I answer as I unlock my phone. I go to the appstore and enter all the information and download the game.