six.

UPDATE ON HALLOWEEN(ISH IDK ITS TRICK OR TREAT HERE LOL) BC WHY NOT TRY TO MAKE YOUR DAY EVEN BETTER. IM HYPED AF OMG. Me and my friend are being salt and pepper :')

So I changed the cover :0 Do you like this one or the old one better? Tell me in the comments ^-^ Alright, here's the chapter, enjoy ~

____

When Jungkook wandered in that Wednesday, it seemed that his bright, happy, and energetic Taehyung was back. He sat down across from him as usual, and could not ignore the warm fuzzy feeling he felt when he saw the spark in his older friend's eyes.

"So," Taehyung started, and the younger leaned forward slightly in anticipation. A grin that seemed to contain mischievous thoughts as well as childish enthusiasm graced his lips. "I'm in the mood for roller coasters," he chirped.

Jungkook just blinked at him. Roller coasters had never appealed to him. He was terrified of heights, so the thought of riding one, even with Taehyung next to him, did not sit well with him. However, he didn't want to ruin his friend's excitement.

He feigned a smile, sitting up a little. "Me too," he lied, and apparently it was convincing enough, because Taehyung looked like he was about to burst. A thought then popped into Jungkook's head. "Wait...but how will we get there?" The younger male knew that Taehyung didn't have a car, and neither did he, so it was a legitimate question.

"My friend is driving us. He's gonna hang out with us too, if that's okay with you," he added, looking for confirmation.

So he had planned it without even hearing Jungkook's answer. Somehow, he'd known that one way or another, Jungkook would say yes. The shy boy pushed away the idea as soon as his mind conjured it up. That is not something he needed to be thinking about right now. Or ever, preferably.

"Oh, okay. Yeah," he said when he realized he had probably spaced out. Taehyung nodded, obviously pleased with the situation. "He should be by soon, I told him to come at 3:10. Why don't we wait outside?" he prompted.

He nodded, standing up, and they both filed out of the building. It was fairly warm outside, and not overly sunny, so the wait - which was only about five minutes - was a pleasant one. Jungkook picked up a smile of recognition on Taehyung's face as a certain black car pulled up. The window rolled down.

"Hey, what's up kiddo? I haven't seen you in forever," a small blonde greeted from the car. Taehyung shook his head lightly. "Sorry, I got kind of caught up in other things," he told him.

The blonde smirked, eyeing the silent young man standing next to his old friend. "Like your new boyfriend, I see," he commented, his voice filled with amusement as he wiggled his eyebrows, and Jungkook's cheeks caught fire. The shy boy gave a wide eyed glance at Taehyung.

"No, Yoongi, he's my friend," the elder clarified, rolling his eyes subtly. Yoongi pouted jokingly. "I was all excited, too. Well, either way I already like you better than his last boyfriend. He drove me insane, but you're super cute," the older male remarked brightly. Jungkook looked back at Taehyung again, confusion clouding his still wide eyed gaze. "Wait...are you?..." he mumbled.

Taehyung understood. "Gay? Yeah," he told him simply, unashamed. But he caught the apprehensive vibe that was coming off of Jungkook. "Do you not-" "No! No, I don't have a problem with it at all, I just...didn't know," Jungkook interrupted, with cheeks red once again.

"Sorry to interrupt a moment of bonding here, but uh...are you guys actually gonna get in the car?" Yoongi remarked, and they both jerked their heads towards him.