Chapter 40: Daddy

⚠WARNING!⚠ THIS CHARTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT!
1 Month Later
Ethan's POV
I woke up at about 3am to Brady crying. I got up and walked to his room. He was in his crib, kicking and hungry.
"Hey buddy. Is somebody hungry?" I whispered in a baby voice.
He gurgled and I picked him up. I changed his diaper and fed him a bottle. He looked peaceful when he ate. I smiled.
He's a very good baby. Only cried when he's hungry or needs to be changed, Sleeps a lot, and is always very calm. Addy and I are very lucky.
Logan and Julia had their baby, a little boy named Calum. He's only a week younger than Brady. He has dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes.
After I burped him, I sat in the rocking chair and sang him to sleep. I put him back in his crib and went back to bed.
"You're such a good Daddy." Addy said softly as I climbed back into bed.
"I do what I can for my son and my beautiful girl." I said with a smile as we spooned together.
"I think Daddy should get a reward..." she said with a smirk, trailing her hand up and down my thigh.
I lightly moaned as she flipped us over and straddled me. She light grinded on me, making me start to get hard.
She trailed kisses from my collarbone, down my abs, and to the hem of my basketball shorts.
She pulled them down along with my boxers, making my hard length slap up against my lower abs. I moaned in relief. She grabbed my shaft and started slowly pumping. I bit my lip and shut my eyes in pleasure.
"Mmm baby..." I whispered/moaned.
She kissed my tip and took me into her mouth. I threw in my head as my hands made their way to her hair. My fingers tangled into her long, soft hair and lightly pushed her further down. She started using her tongue as I was on Cloud 9.
"Baby...I-I'm close..." I moaned, a knot forming in my stomach.
She went faster and hollowed her cheeks, sending me over the edge. I released my liquids in her mouth and she swallowed.
She pulled my bottoms back up as I tried to catch my breath, my chest heaving up and down.
"Brady's not the only one who can call you Daddy..." she whispered with a smirk.
"Tomorrow, it's your turn baby girl..." I said.
We got back in our original position and fell asleep.
A/N
I'm sorry for the short, crappy chapter! I have major writers block, so if you could comment some ideas that would be great! Thanks!