Chapter 20 - Stuck with the Devil.

Start from the beginning

But I didn't cry nor make it seen.

"Anders..." I snarled, crossing my arms over my chest.

Ayato sighed ,but gave me a side smirk nonetheless.

"Come down. My parents and yours have something to talk with us," And with that said, he turned around, ready to leave. Yet, he seemed to decide against it because he stopped in front of the wide open door ,and turned to me, slightly to the side.

"By the way, sexy pajamas you have there on you," He winked and then he left.

I looked down at my outfit ,and saw that I was in my pink rabbit pajamas. This day can't just get better than this, can't it?

***

"You're going into a trip with the Anders family!" My mom chirped, excited for us.

Well, it can.

"What?! Why?!" I protested, sneaking glances at the Devil himself who was keeping himself from smirking.

I narrowed my eyes at him, even though he wasn't looking at me.

Wait...

Sneaky bitch. He was looking at me. Only that it was sideways.

"Because..." My mom ignored my tone, sending me a look that said "Behave!". "It's Ayato's birthday!"

This time, when I looked at Ayato with a bored look, he was looking back at me.

I pointed with my finger at him.

"He?"

"Adaline! It's not nice to point with your finger!" Mom scolded me, the other's watching the commotion between us closely.

"Mom! I asked: He?"

Mom sighed.

"Yes, him."

"Is his birthday?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"Next week."

"Okay, and how long is this trip gonna take?"

"Well, you're leaving today ,and coming next Sunday."

Hold up... ONE WEEK WITH AYATO?!

I looked at my mom with disbelief, and almost shrieked when I spoke.

"And school?!"

Mom waved a hand at me, like school was nothing.

"Oh, don't you worry about that. You are smart, the same is Ayato. You'll catch up with it. The same is Jemima."

I looked at Jemima who looked at me with two big and round eyes, begging me not to get her in this.

You have no luck on your side today, sister!

"But maybe Jemima doesn't want to come! And if Jem isn't going , I'll not come myself!" I crossed my arms over my chest and pursed my lips, doing just as a five year old would do.

And when you come to think that I do this in front of Ayato's parents. Oh joy!

"Jemima, honey..." Mom's sweet voice echoed through the silence in the air, "Don't you want to go in a trip at the beach?"