"Scream and Shout" by BartBaKer

Hello people I've been really into Youtube parodies lately mainly ones by BartBaKer so I thought I would start putting lyrics to his videos and other people  that I like. Hope You like it. :) 

 Will.I.Am: Bring the cancer

Britany:  When you hear this in the club your gonna throw your shit up. You're gonna puke up your guts. Because this song really sucks. When I'm outside the club I'm flashing my muff. I'm flashing my muff making cameras blow up.

Simon Cowell: She's the X-Factor judge, who's always drugged up

L.A:  She also always looks drunk

Brittany:  L.A and Simon shut up. When I'm driving to the club I'm doing hit and runs while I'm holding my son.

Son: Driving drunk is fun.

Will.I.Am:  I like to mix lyrics that are total shit. With dance beats that are generic. And then make futuristic videos that are tremendously boring and dull. I am a total douche who's better than you that's why I have this dumb hair-do. And why I use way too much Auto-tune. You are now-now rocking with a douche bag and a 

Brittany:  Crazy Bitch.

Will.I.Am:  Product Placement. Bring the cancer. I'm a fraud this song was written by my dog. Why the hell do I dance like this. I look like a drugged up puppet.

L.A:  You dance like a white dude

Will.I.Am:  Ay yo! My lyrics are so meaningless. My music is so horrendous it makes Soulja Boy seem legit.

Simon:  It's rubbish

Will.I.Am: Ay yo! Technology gets me so hot. I just had sex with this robot.

Darlik:  It was robot-rape I said stop stop stop

Will.I.Am:  Ay yo! Everybody can suck my cock  I am more important than God. And everybody should know that I'm a douche bag.

Brittany:  When I'm on lots of drugs, I like to sound British.  That's why I'm talking like this.

Simon:  You're not British bitch.

Brittany: I'm totally nuts That's why I married K-Fed, I did a ton of meth, and then i shaved my head.

Will.I.Am:  I am the worst musician of this decade. My songs will give your eardrums aids. I hit my head real hard when I was 8. That's why I dress like I'm from outer space. The random crap I say pisses the world off. Like boom boom pow and mazel tov.

Simon and L.A:  Somebody needs to make this garbage stop.

Will.I.Am: You are now-now rocking with a douche bag and a 

Brittany: Crazy bitch.