Creepy smile.

Franks pov
Seeing Nico sing with his underwear on top of his pants,Percy turn into a girl(not literally) and Jason twerk made me want to run as far away from Olympus as possible. Please please please to anyone that will listen I pray asking if they can just forget I'm here.
"Frank truth or dare?" Nico why!
I was about to say truth, but one look at my father told me to say else wise.
"Dare." Even to myself it sounded reluctant.
Nico gained a thoughtful look, then a evil grin. This is a son of hades we're talking about here, with an evil grin, he. Looks. Creepy! I'm surprised I didn't cower or run away.
"I dare you to turn into a skunk down at camp half blood, walk up to the Ares cabin and spray everything and everyone especially Clarisse." With every word his creepy, evil grin grew. When the words finally sunk in I just simply stared at him in horror.
"What'ya waiting for frank." Leo says and let me tell you I was sooo tempted to turn into a dragon and burn him. Wait he's immune to fire isn't he... Never mind forget that. With that one of the gods zapped us to camp half blood. It's around the time when everyone's in their cabins getting ready to make way to dinner. We went to Olympus at around lunch so we must have been playing their truth or dare for nearly like 6 hours. With a huff I changed shape. Into a skunk and made my way to my doom. Thanks a lot Nico.