Chapter 16: Last day in Florida

~~Cody's PoV~~

•4 days later•

After Becca and I broke up Selena and I got closer. She's really nice and pretty. I really like her. Maybe I should take a chance and ask her out.

'Just a small town girl living in a lonely world. She took a midnight train going anywhere,' my phone rang. I grabbed it out of my pocket and pressed 'talk.'

"Hello?"

"Hey Cody. It's Becca. Can you come to our room and decide what we want to do for our last day here?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Great. Tell Justin too."

"See you soon." I flipped my phone shut. Justin was still sleeping so I walked over to the bed. "Justin, wake up." He didn't wake up so I began to shake him. Still wouldn't wake up. I know what'll wake him up. I slapped his face and he immediately shot up.

"What the heck man!" he yelled and touched his cheek.

"Sorry but you wouldn't wake up. Becca wants us to go to her and Selena's room."

"I'm not dressed!"

"Then get dressed!" He got out of bed and grabbed clothes and headed to the bathroom. When he came out we grabbed our room cards and walked to the girls' room. I knocked on the door.

Becca opened the door quickly and smiled. "Hey!"

"Hey beautiful," Justin said and gave her a quick kiss. We went inside and sat on the couch.

"So what do you guys want to do for our last day here."

~~Becca's PoV~~

"I don't really care," Justin said.

"Me neither," Cody and Selena said simultaneously.

"What about you?" Justin asked me.

"Well I wanted to go to Busch Gardens."

"Why would you want to go to a garden?" Cody asked.

"It's an amusement park actually."

"Oh. I knew that." Everyone laughed.

"That sounds fun," Selena.

"Yeah. Let's go there," Justin agreed.

"Okay. Great. I'm going to get dressed real quick and then I'll be ready to go."

"Okay." Cody asked Selena something and they went out into the hallway.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have to ask Selena something."

"Okay." Once the door shut Justin and I went to the door and eavesdropped.

~Cody's PoV~~

"So want did you want to ask me?" Selena asked.

"Well, uh, I was, uh, wondering if you wanted to go out with me," I stuttered. Why wasn't I this nervous when I asked Becca out?

"Really? You're asking me out?" she asked. Great, she's going to say no. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. She's extremely famous and I'm just normal.

"Uh, yeah. But look, if you want to just be friends I'm fine with it."

"Cody."

"I guess I should go back to my room now."

"Cody!" I stopped talking and looked at her. "I'll go out with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I sighed relieved.

"Great." I hugged her and she hugged me back. "We better go back in the room," I said once we broke apart. We went back in the room and Becca and Justin had smiles on their faces.

"Congratulations!" Justin high fived me.

"I told you he would ask you out," Becca told Selena.

"Were you guys listening to our conversation?" I asked.

"No..." Becca said. Obviously they did. "Well I have to get dressed."

"Okay. Meet you at the lobby in, how about, an half hour?" I asked.

"Sounds good."

"See you guys then." Justin and I left and I decided to take a shower since we had an half hour.

~~Becca's PoV~~

Once the guys left I decided to take a shower. After I showered I changed into my clothes.

http://wetseal.digby.com/shops/web/wetseal?cmd=item&itemId=47772TINT&vendorId=84

http://wetseal.digby.com/shops/web/wetseal?cmd=item&itemId=44243BLACK&vendorId=84

Then I put on blue eyeshadow and sugar high lip gloss. By the time I was ready it was time to meet the guys in the lobby.

"Ready?" I asked Selena.

"Yeah. Let's go." We grabbed our room cards and headed out the door.