PROLOGUE

I'm Lee ji-eun, daughter of a rich family. My father is the owner of Lee corporation, while my mother is the owner of restaurants, shops and hotels. I have one brother and I am the youngest.

Despite of being rich, I'm not sociable specially with BOYS, it started when I was in kindergarten

my classmate always tease and harassed me. They always makes me cry. They will throw mud on my clothes, lift my skirt, put frogs on my lunchbox and even put bubble gum in my hair.

O: "Ji eun is a crybaby! Hahaha! She's not cute!"

JE: "stop it! "

But whenever that happens my brother Doojoon will rescue me

DJ: "yah! stop bullying ji-eun"
all of my classmate will run away from us

JE:"oppa, I don't like boys! Huhuhu, I'm scared of them"

DJ: "don't worry ji eun, oppa is here to protect you"

Until now I have a trauma with boys, whenever they are near me, I become restless and anxious. I've never been close with guys, so I always enter school that is all girls.

M: "Ji-eun, now you have graduated in culinary school, I'm entrusting you one of my coffee shop, I want you to be the Chief and managed it, you can also apply your baking skills in there"

JE: "omma, kamsamnida, but will I be working with guys in there?"

M: "of course! But you must work with them, cause if you don't, I'll cut off all of your assets and you'll be forever imprison in our house, guards assist ji-eun to b2st café"

JE: "omma wait! Wait! I don't want to!!! Waaaaaiiiiit!!!!!!! What b2st café? Omma! I'm scared!"

And I was forcibly taken away by the guards.

F: "yeobo, is it alright to appoint ji eun as the chief in b2st café, I'm worried"

M: "yeobo, it's time for ji eun to overcome her trauma, it is for her own good and beside she can practice managing our company right?"

F: "I hope she will be okay"

M: "don't worry I trust those boys"

And here I am, in front of b2st café, about to enter hell..

JE: "I'm scared"
opened the door

E: "welcome to b2st café!!!! "

GK: "I'm lee gikwang, the sexy one"
shows his muscles

YS: "I'm yang yoseob, the aegyo king"
project his cuteness

DW: "I'm dongwoon, the maknae"
bows 90 degrees

HS: "annyeong haseyo, I'm hyunseung, the quiet one"
and bows his head slightly

JH: "I'm junghyung, the manager and we are!"

E: "SO BEAST!!"

And at that moment my world went blank and I FAINTED.

to be continued.

~0~0~0~0~0~

O - OTHERS
JE - JI-EUN
M- MOTHER
F- FATHER
DJ- DOOJOON
GK- GIKWANG
YS- YOSEOB
DW- DONGWOON
HS- HYUNSEUNG
JH- JUNHYUNG
E- EVERYONE