Make it or Break It sequel to The Girl Next Door -Nathan Sykes -Fan Fiction

Chrissy's POV

Awe Nathan looks so cute when he is sleeping. "I'm going to get ready, I'm having a starbucks date with Amy at In 20 mins" I told Nathan. " okay babes go get ready , & have fun with Amy. Love you. I kissed Nathan on the forehead & went to get ready...

I met Amy in the lobby In the hotel.

She knew something was up. I can see it in her eyes. "Hey Amy, you alright!" I told her . " hey Chrissy I'm alright." last night was so crazy & scary at the same time." I told her. "I heard , Jay told me that Nath came over to the room ,with the letter in his hand. She told me. " I bet you were in a bad place too Chrissy. she said. Jay told me what Nathan said that you shouldn't worry about Mason anymore. "Well I'm here for you & don't feel like you are by yourself & don't have no one to talk too. Cause I know what's it's like watching your love one leave all the time. She told me.The day I met Amy was the day Nath left to New York , but he came home due to bad weather. I'm glad that we have been best friends since then & plus she knows what's it like, since she is dating Jay.

Amy I have I to tell you something, but only you & Nath knows this " Nobody else knows that I'm pregnant again. & it's a girl. "Shut the hell up you are not pregnant Chrissy!?" she told me. "I'm five months pregnant..Wait you got pregnant when mason was with your parents right!? " Yeah i don't wanna scared my son. I told her "Good cause do you know how messed up mason would have been if he was home to hear that. She told me. Thank god he wasn't. I said. So what's her name !? she asked. Her name is Lydia Grace Scott-Sykes. I told me. So she & Mason will have the same birth month. September. Since Mason's Birthday is on the 18th of September , Lydia's will be 19th of September. Awe just like yours & Nath's birthday. She said ."You can't saying to anybody. Mines & Nath's parents have no clue about me begin pregnant or the girls & the lads. You can't tell Jay Amy. I told her." What if Jay asked what we talk about" she said . I don't him that Nathan & I made up. We are good again... " don't make it like we are pregnant again." I told her.

Nath's POV

"Baby I'm back, I heard Chrissy said.

"Babe you look big now. " I told her

" I know it just popped when I was with Amy." She said. "Nath our families will know I'm pregnant again." She said. "Here wear this hoodie & no one will know" I told her.

"Nath is freaking hot outside, & plus I wanna go to the pool." She said. " can we just tell everyone now.!? So I can swim" she said. "No, I told our families , the lads & the girls that we are having dinner tonight. just to thank them for this past couple of days dealing with us." I told her." Sounds like a plan." She said. " so what can we do!? She said. "Movie /cuddled time." I told her. "Sounds good to me. Let me change into something more comfy. She said grabbing one of my shirts & sweatpants since her skinny jeans are not to comfy anymore.

Happy Monday.

Hope you guys are liking the story.