Chapter 6: Zak

I rubbed my eyes and groaned, why was my head exploding? I wiped my hands all over my face and took a deep breath. I felt something move beside me, and I instantly snapped my eyes wide open. I took a peak at what it was, and it was none other than Cole Daniels himself. I gulped, what is he doing here? I scanned my eyes over the room. This isn't my bedroom! How did I get here? My mind flickered to last night.

The party.

I was glad nothing stupid happened, I slowly slid out of the covers, trying not to wake Cole. It was pretty hard to do considering his legs were tangled in mine. After I finally got out, I noticed my dress was all crimpled, I groaned. I then reached for the door handle.

"What are you doing?" Cole laughed, sleepily. He rubbed his eye and then looked back at me. I furrowed my brows, what does he want from me?

"I'm leaving," I stated. I wanted to get as far away as possible from him.

"You can't leave me now, we're engaged to be married," he pouted, placing a hand on his heart jokingly. I widened my eyes and chocked on my own saliva. What the heck is he talking about? "Oh love, don't you remember proposing to me last night?" He sighed, in a mocking tone.

"I didn't."

"Yes you did," he teased. I snapped my eyes to the bed, then back at him.

"What else happened last night?" I asked, worriedly.

"You got drunk for starters, you proposed to me because we both love Ed Sheeran, but unfortunately nothing else happened," he said, unwrapping the covers around him and standing up. I gulped, who knew I'd be a crazy drunk? I scratched my head awkwardly, not knowing what to say. I was absolutely positively sure that my cheeks were burning red, when I had noticed Cole was only wearing a pair of boxers. I let my eyes travel down his body, which left me breathless. His hair was ruffled, those chocolate curls dangled from his head, his eyes were glistening, leaving me powerless in the gaze we shared. His chest was perfectly sculpted, I wanted to touch it. Lie. Cole sickens me, always has and always will.

Then realisation dawned on me. I slept with Cole. The Cole that I hate more than anything.

"I wouldn't take advantage of a drunk girl," he confessed, raking his hands through his chocolate swirls. I assumed he noticed my horrified look and thought he'd confess before I had beaten him to a pulp. Being a wolf had advantages, you know.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that...." I muttered to myself. I remembered the game last night, only Harry had ever slept with a girl for the whole night, I guess now Cole had too.

"Go take a shower, I'll get you something to eat," he said, handing me at towel and bathrobe. He ushered me to the bathroom and closed the door. I looked around the white tiled room, it was spotless and it almost hurt my eyes. I stared at myself in the mirror, my light makeup from last night was smudged, my dress was ruined and my hair looked like a birds next. I wonder how Cole stopped himself from laughing... I shrugged, beats me.

I shook my head and stripped out of my clothes. I turned on the shower and stepped into feel continuous warm droplets on my skin. After ten minutes, I finally got out. I dried myself with the towel and wrapped it around my hair, then I pull and the bathrobe and tied it securely. I entered the bedroom and felt the coldness surf my skin. I had nothing to wear, I groaned. Then I noticed a my white tank top and blue shorts lying on the bed next to my leather jacket. I remembered I left them in Cole's car yesterday since he made me wear the dress. I quickly locked the door and slipped them on.

I shortly left the room after sorting out my wet hair. I roamed the house, it was just so big, I couldn't find my way around it. I followed the lingering sweet aroma which lead me to the kitchen.