Sneak Peek

{SUP HATCHLINGS!!! So for those of you who have been following me and wifey ramblings on the melting pot, HERE IS A LITTLE TEASER!! I had so much fun writing it, I hope you enjoy}

The Australian sun was hot, the beach before her shimmered with the heat, and she was immensely happy she opted for her swim suit. The deep purple bikini and sarong were much cooler than the many folds of her sari would have been. She spotted the beach bar not far from the shore, its wicker shade calling to her. Levy made her way across the sand, sandeled feet slipping some on the small incline. Finally she reached the bar, the crashing waves like a gentle song that brought a cool breeze that made the bar comfortable and kept the heat at bay. She lifted herself into one of the wicker stools, the sand around its feet compact to keep it from sinking under her slight weight. She set the book she brought along on the glass counter as a napkin was set in front of her.

"What can I get you?"

Hazel eyes snap up at the deep rumbling voice, the question was in English but held a think Russian accent. Leaning on the bar in front of her was a tall man, tan arms braced against the glass, and she could help but stare at him. He wore a white button up short sleeved shirt, a black vest buttoned over it and it seemed to strain slightly against the large muscles underneath. Those tanned arms were tattooed, the left with an abstract design that circled his bicep and disappeared under his sleeve. His right forearm was decorated with an old looking pocket watch, the chain wrapping around and disappearing under roses, the end appearing near his wrist with an old key. Each piece was black and white, the right one going over part of a scar, one of several that lined his arm. She finally looked up at his face, and she felt warmth pool in her lower stomach as she looked at his strong features. A hard jaw line, a nose that was slightly crooked like it had been broken once, sharp crimson eyes that watched her with a look she couldn't name. She saw the glitter of piercings, his ears were lined with them, as well as two hoops through his left eyebrow and a loop on the right side of his lip. To top it all off, his long black hair was pulled back into a bun at the back of his head to keep him cool.

Levy thought she was going to combust, and not from the heat.

It took her a moment to remember he had asked her a question, and an even longer moment to realize she had been staring. She quickly cleared her throat, "Sorry, a Sex on the Beach please." Levy had a weakness for the fruity beverage, and she had been dying for one since getting off her plane. The bartender gave her a crooked grin as he pushed himself off of the bar.

"Coming right up." His deep rumbling voice was going to be the death of her, she could tell. She could listen to it all day, in both the most innocent and most intimate ways. She watched him make her drink, he somehow made the simple drink with such a flare it looked like an art. "I wouldn't mind sex on the beach with such a yummy man." She couldn't help but muse.