BEFORE YOU READ!

I feel like it's time to write this now. (9.22.15)

One: this book is UNEDITED, which clearly means NOT EDITED. There will be a lot of mistakes. I really don't have time for editing right now. And if I'm going to spend time editing, it'll be a different book.

Two: I wrote this TWO years ago. I didn't really plan the book out well, I just wrote it despite all the annoying characters and giant plot holes. I had fun writing it so eh.

Three: You WILL get annoyed! Now I'm not saying don't read the book, go ahead. I'm only saying this because I get annoyed reading some of the stuff I've written. And like I said, that doesn't mean don't read it, just go in knowing the main character is a pain in the ass.

Four: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WRITE SLUT/WHORE IN THE COMMENTS! Call her a bitch or an asshole, but DO NOT use those words in the comments. They will be deleted. This is a big issue with anything. I talk about it more at the end of this story. And it's not just this story, never leave those kinds of words in a comment on ANY story by ANYONE.

Five: There is a second book - that in my unbiased opinion - is way better than this one. Hopefully you'll stick around long enough to read it. If not, that's okay. This book is not going to be for everyone. I write for myself in the hopes it'll amuse others. And I don't want my other books to be judged off this one. I've grown and learned a lot during my Wattpad journey. I do recommend you read my other books before this one to be honest.

So thank you for reading, if you do read it. I appreciate all the positive comments and all the votes. This story wouldn't have gone far without the support.