Author's Note

This is a story of hope and courage, of love and friendship, and of trust and betrayal.

The preparation of this book has been a labor of love. It is worth my blood, sweat and tears. I have tried my very best to research, work hard and long in order to make everything written here accurate and believable even if it's a work of fiction.

Fiction has to make sense and even possibilities. Because good fiction must be made of that what is real, the scenes and personalities presented in this story can be very annoying (like what reality and most humans do). Thus, this story has been  years in the making. As a growing and learning writer, I feel obliged to present you a story that is worth your time, sleep and coffee.

In one full blow, I have gathered and brought together all the various researches about this story. Nevertheless, I hope that you will look on all the errors that it may contain very forgivingly. I am not a writing god that radiates perfection. Aye?

Thank you for all the help I have received from all the good people in writing this book. Your names will not be mentioned here but will be forever stored in my heart. Thank you and God bless all of you!

Disclamer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright ©
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including printing, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Book cover design by cgthreena

All Rights Reserved
iamrurumonster
2020