two.

luke kinda looks like that also i am writing on my phone so if you see any mistakes just tell me or ignore them

I POSTED A NEW STORY NAMED SMILE IT WILL BE CUTE I PROMISE GO CHECK IT OUT (if you want ofc) (ily)

xx
____________________

Ashton got out of the class as soon as he finished his work. The australian grabbed his bag and got out of the room for his next class, he only had time to eat something on the way and go to the bathroom.

He liked how people mixed in the corridors. This university was known for having lots students with different nationalities, the fact that they were open and accepting was a great fact - it's one of the reasons Ashton signed up for this one, because it was different, outstanding.

The classes were pretty normal. Same voices, same faces, same everything. It's not like he can be expecting something new

He got in the classroom for his last class and sat down on the table. He ripped one page from his notebook and drew random things on it.

It's not like he is a complete geek when it comes to art, he just really loves it. How people can see little things and get inspired by them or even paint someone and look amazing (much like Da Vinci did with Mona Lisa).

The curly haired boy didn't stop when someone sat down next to him. He doesn't really talk to people in class because he just wants to be focused on the subject and that's it. Maybe to borrow a pencil or a pen but other than that it's nothing.

He wasn't really planning on talking to the person next to him if he didn't know them.

"Hey." the person said and you could hear the smile on his voice.

He looked beside him and saw it was Luke. Luke was smiling at him and he saw a dimple.

Ashton sat up straight on his seat and cleared his throat before smiling and saying "Hi Luke, how has your day been so far?"

The foreign boy put his bag on the floor and chuckled "Pretty great, sometimes I have to ask teachers to talk again because they were fast and I did not understand."

Ashton smiled trying to hide the scream "That's good! I hope you are used to this. At least England has the same time-zone as Portugal."

"Yeah, jet lag isn't a problem to me."

"Alright peasants" the English teacher threw his bags on the desk and put his hands on his hips. Mr.Howell called them that all the time "let's get this shit started."

A blonde girl on the front lifted her hand up and started talking when the teacher pointed at her "Sir, you can't call your students peasants."

"Yes I can Becky I just did."

***

When the class ended Ashton said goodbye to the tattooed boy and walked away to his bus stop. Catching the bus home wasn't really that bad, it was nice. The seats were comfortable and the bus driver was nice to everyone. He likes the bus so he catches the bus.

It was a foggy day. There wasn't really too much for but there was a little, it was cold and Ashton still wants to realise how can some people walk in shorts and mini-skirts - seriously, how?

He put on his headphones and soon OneRepublic was playing. It was the song If I Lose Myself and he sang quietly to it. His glasses were kinda dirty so he took them off and cleaned them. Ashton saw Luke coming to the bus stop and he was quite close. Is he going to the same place as I am?, Ashton thought.

His phone vibrated and he took it out seeing it was a text from Michael.

[From: Grass Head]

What 'it'? Because Calum lost his purple dil.do when we were playing hide and seek at your house.

[From: Grass Head]

I mean, pencil* godammit

As Luke approached him Ashton prepared himself to talk to the boy. He seemed interesting and Ashton really wants to get to know him but the thing is: he is shy as fu.ck and the last time he talked to a cute boy he tripped on his shoelaces.

"Hey Luke, long time no see?" he joked when the blue eyed boy came into the bus thing.

Luke looked (note: lol) at Ashton and smiled widely when noticing it was the hazel-eyed boy "Hey Ashton, it has been 2 years since I last saw you." he sat beside Ashton.

Ash chuckled, blushing "Yeah. Are you going to catch the bus?"

Which was a stupid question since they were on a bus stop where there was a bus to pick up people.

"Not really." he shrugged "I saw you on my way to my house and I felt like you wanted company. It's fine if you want me to leave though."

"No, no, stay! I would love for you to make me company." he said without thinking and the other boy blushed. Maybe it's because of the cold, Ashton thought.

They sat there in silence but it was comfortable. Ashton gave one headphone to Luke and they were both listening to Fall Out Boy together. He examined the visible tattoos in Luke's body and admired the boy who had had eyes closed just enjoying the song. His dark brown hair with a few blonde parts - it was obviously dyed - was inside the beanie and Luke's lips were so pink and kissable. Ashton would kiss him if he could.

They just sat there enjoying the music and close to each other. It was a good day for the bus to be late.

Ashton's bus arrived soon and they exchanged numbers so they could talk later. The curly haired boy greeted Mrs.Kester - the bus driver - when he got in and watched Luke leave the bus stop.

It was actually very nice of him to stay with Ashton in the cold instead of going to his warm house.

In that night Ashton went to sleep with toughts of a boy from another country. Michael and Calum said it was puppy love but it wasn't that - just an infatuation with the portuguese boy.

Just that.

__________

AM I GOING TOO FAST???

hope you enjoyed ily

-ana rita