** Abigail's In A Gang **

Chapter 2

** Abigail's In A Gang **

{ mu·se·um

myo͞oˈzēəm/

noun

a building in which objects of historical, scientific, artistic, or cultural interest are stored and exhibited. }

Dedicated to ByWolfstar

~For being just plain amazing and fantabulous! Thank you for supporting this story. :)

"Are you serious?" I mumbled to myself quietly as I scrolled down my instagram, once again coming across a video post that had something to do with John Cena.

I mean really, I get that it's funny, but come on. Literally every ten seconds I see one of these posts.

I was currently sitting in the back of the room and in my usual spot for my chemistry class while my science teacher-Mr. Bond-was droning on about something that had to do with whatever we were learning this semester.

Don't get me wrong, Mr. Bond is a good guy and all he's just one of those people that you can't help but fall asleep to when they're talking. Actually I'm pretty sure about half of the class were snoozing behind their wide open notebooks, making it seem as if they were taking notes.

It was actually kind of hilarious having Mr. Bond as a teacher though. My classmates always make these ridiculous theories on what his life is actually like outside of school.

I'll usually hear a few about him secretly being James Bond in disguise, or that he's a teacher by day-serial killer by night.

Or, my personal favorite, is that during his free periods he plays violent games of Call Of Duty but with fluffy stuffed animals and paper props...I'm a weird human being okay?

Anyway. I continued my scrolling until my phone froze-like it does occasionally-so I double tapped it a few times, and it's just my luck that I double tapped on a John Cena video post.

And my volume was all the way up.

Instantly the man's signature music started blaring from my speakers and all you could hear was some guy yelling, "JOHN CENA," in the middle of a dead quiet classroom. I scrambled to turn down the volume as everyone in the classroom started bursting out into laughter, me laughing among them not embarrassed in the least.

Although that probably wasn't the best response seeing as when I looked up, I saw a very angry looking Mr. Bond glaring down at me from in front of my desk.

I quickly stopped laughing and gave him an attempt at a smile. "So sorry Mr. Bond."

His eyebrows furrowed. "Miss Weber, would you mind telling me why, exactly, you are on your phone in the middle of my class?" Like the expert I am, I already had a lie ready to be used. So, I looked Mr. Bond right in the eye and gave him my most serious and innocent face.

"Well, you see Mr. Bond. I am taking an extra credit journalism class, and our newest assignment was to interview a teacher of our choice. I chose to use you, seeing as you are my favorite teacher." A gave a confident smile before continuing on, "I was only trying to videotape you teaching us so that I would have something unique to add to my journalism blog. I was going to ask you before class but you sadly were not here yet."