Zayn imagine

*You've heard some rumours that Zayn is cheating*

Zayn: Baby please, it's not true

You: Oh really?

Zayn: Yes (Y/N) You've got to believe me, I would never cheat on you

*You look at Zayn, he looks back at you  with tears in his eyes. You want to forgive him but you're not sure to believe him or not because these rumours have been going around for a while*

You: I-I gotta go...

*You turn start to walk to the front door*

Zayn: (Y/N) please!

*Zayn grabs your hand and pulls you back*

Zayn: Don't leave please

*He hugs you closely but you don't hug him back, you try to get out of his grip but he pulls you closer*

You: Zayn let me go

Zayn: No, not until you say you don't love me

*You look up at him and hesitate. You do love him but right now you're mad at him and the only thing you want is to get out of the house*

You: I-I do-

*Before you could finish your sentence, Zayn crashes his lips against yours and starts kissing you passiontely. You don't pull away, because you love him too much*

Zayn: I knew exactly what you was gonna say, but I know you don't mean it

*He kisses you passionately again and pulls you into a close hug, his hands roaming up and down your body. He starts nibbling and sucking on your neck leaving love bites, causing you to moan*

You: Zayn please...

*He smirks against your neck and picks you up bridal style*

Zayn: I know what you want, and I want it too

*You kiss him on the lips lightly, before he runs upstairs with you in his arms*

A/N: OK this is rubbish, I'm sorry it's just I didn't have enough time. Should I do a better part two? (It will obviously be dirty)