Ch.6 Be Careful What You Wish For

I woke up in Lucas's arms. It was dark out so I must have been asleep all day, they gave me a bath at some point in the day since I'm not covered in blood anymore. I tried to get up, but the more I moved the tighter his arms wrapped around me.

"Lucas, you can let go now." He nuzzled his head in my neck.

"I'll never let you go." I smiled and punched him in the gut. "OW! What the hell, Eva." I laughed at his pouty face.

"I have to pee, now let me go unless you want me to pee myself."

"You could have just said so, jezz you didn't have to punch me."

"Aw, but what's fun the in that." I smiled as he grumbled a few curse words before I went to the bathroom.

"Its going to take a while to get used to this form." I said to myself as I looked in the mirror. One eye is silver and red, the other is gold and purple and of course there's the ears, tail, and wings. I sighed and used the bathroom. When I walked out Lucas was spread out on the bed and snoring like there's no tomorrow. I couldn't help the smile on my face, but that didn't last long when Christopher appeared next to him.

"I think I like you better in your true form." He smirked.

"Don't make sick."

"I only speak the truth, my love."

"I'm not your mate." His smirk grow wider as he raised his head.

"You'll be my mate unless you want him to die of course." He put a gun to his head as to show that he was serious.

"You want someone who is of the shadows light to be your mate." Lucas, why are you such a heavy sleeper. I'm trying to save your life while you're in dream land.

"I can make you change sides and I'm done waiting for you to come to me, so make your choice know, but choose carefully, Lucas's life is in your hands now." I'm sorry Lucas, but this is the only way to keep you safe. A single tear fell as looked at Lucas. I walked over and placed a small kiss on his lips. turned to looked at Christopher as he put the gun away.

"Do you promise to leave The Werewolf Kingdom alone?"

"But of course, you have my word." I took his hand as he held it out to me.

"I'll be your mate as along as you keep that promise, if you or any of the shadows attack The Werewolf Kingdom, I'll destroy you in blink of an eye."

"Understood, let's us go home know." I heard Lucas move, but he shouldn't wake up until dawn.

"Eva?" I turned shocked to heard his voice so soon. He yawned before asking, "Where are you going? Its still dark out, come back to bed love." He rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he talked. Then he saw him. "Christopher?" His widened with happiness from seeing his brother again. "Your back! I missed you so much. I have so much to tell you and I can't wait to finally catch up with up and go to the park with you and the movies and play video games and so much more."

"Brother, can't you tell what's going on right now." He looked confused, but finally understood.

"Eva?" tears blurred my vision as I knew what I had to do.

"I'm sorry Lucas, I reject you, Lucas Column Ashford." He could tell that I was hurt and knew I wasn't doing it out of my own free will.

"Christopher let her go. Why are you making her do this? Why can't you come home?" He was close to crying.

"A king isn't supposed to cry, brother. I'm doing this to make you feel the same pain I went through when you were to busy to spend time with me!" He pulled me to the balcony and jumped off when he put me in his arms.

"EVA!"

"LUCAS!" I cried as I feared that the last thing I would remember of him was seeing him trying to get me back. Even in wolf form I see could the panic and fear in his eyes as he couldn't keep up to christopher. I knew he put vampire DNA in himself, so I knew that Lucas couldn't keep up with him for long, but I still hoped. As I watched him get farther and farther away, I hoped, no knew, that he would find me even if it meant the coast of his own life. Before I knew it, we were already at the Shadows town.

"Is that her?" A male asked, I was to spaced out to real care.

"Yeah." Christopher said carrying me in the house.

"Aw, I hoped she would've rejected you so I could have you to myself." A female said

"If she had then all are asses would be screwed."

"I know, I know. Is she even still alive, I mean I can't hear her heartbeat or breathing and she looks lifeless?"

"Yeah you have a point, but she has wolf ears, a wolf tail, demon wings, and four different eye colors, so it has to be to her."

"Don't worry she's still alive."

"Sadly yes, I am alive, put me down Christopher." I walked to the couch and watched TV upside down.

"Why you little ungrateful brat. I would've had him take me up stairs and mated with him." The blond female from before said.

"Then go ahead. I'm not stopping you."

"Christopher you did make her fall in love with you, right?" The male had brown hair and deep green eyes with a dark tan said.

"If you call pointing a gun to my mates head and threatening to kill him then yes, I'm head of heels in love with him." I said in a boarded tone. "Yo, Christopher get me some chips will you, 'love'." I said the word with so much venom that would put the deadliest thing alive to shame. He handed me a bag of chips without a word and turned back to the other two people.

"It was the only way to get her to agree to being my mate since my brother already broke the seal, I doubted that she would leave him so easily."

"Christopher! You just started a full out war with the biggest kingdom to have ever lived. We aren't ready to fight them."

"Don't worry, we have her now."

"Have you forgotten already Christopher, if you or anyone here in this town attacks The Werewolf Kingdom I will make you wish that you were never born."

"I already have."

"Yes, but I will make you feel so much pain that will make you wish you killed yourself that day. I agreed to being your mate as long as you keep that promise, but break it and I will personally sent you to the void." I kept eating my chips as they looked at me in terror because they knew that I was dead serious. "Will I'm going to bed, so see you in the morning." I said as I started up the stairs.

"Wait, you could have killed me back there when I had the gun pointed at Lucas's head, couldn't you?" I turned to look at him and smiled.

"Yes, I could have, but what would be the fun in that." I continued up the stairs and went to my old bedroom. As I layed on the bed I knew they took me seriously when I said that, but the truth is that I haven't gotten used to having my powers back, so I don't know if I could have controlled myself, I don't think I can control myself now, but I'm just rusty, nothing like good old pratice can't fix. So in a way, they better fear me cause they have no idea what they have gotten themselves into. Hasn't anyone ever told them to be careful what they wished for?