Chapter 2

???s POV

So what do we have here. huh it seems little Jamie and her friend have wandered into my house of madness. LETS HAVE SOME FUUUUNNNNN!

Jamies POV

"huh? Andrew did you hear that?" as something laughed again "what? I didn't hear anything" Andrew said. 'of course he didn't hear me im in your MIND!' "huh? in my mind? Who are you!" I said "who are you talking to Jamie?" Andrew said "I heard the voice again". 'HA! now he thinks your crazy!'. "hey Andrew do you see that really creepy smile up there" I said Andrew came over and said "ya I see that 2". "WHO ARE YOU!" I yell "oh Jamie how do you not remember me I thought we were sisters" that voice I have heard it before! "I ONLY HAD ONE SISTER AND SHE WAS MURDERED!" I yelled back "hmm will this make you remember 1 of your sisters and 1 of your brothers murdered in cold blood by who though?" the voice said. "MY SISTER AND BROTHER WERE MURDERED BY A GHOST! I KNOW IT!" the voice laughed "I know many things and no it wasn't a ghost look at this who do you see with that knife?" 'no.no.no it cant be it cant be!' "ma'am are you ok?" said Andrew. Oh great hes calling me ma'am like his dad called my dad sir. "that....no it cant be!" the voice laughed "oh yes it is you little Jamie HAHAHAAH!" the voice laughed. "WHO ARE YOU!" I yelled in anger "I am Camilia Mozoray the master of madness!" Camilia laughed she sounded a bit insane I wonder of how long she was in here for? "hey Jamie why don't you show Andrew your and your dads secret" said Camilia she gave me a knife that looked life the knife that my dad has it has the same exact blue salt welded into the knife and on the wood it said A.C. I wondered who A.C is but suddenly I black out.

ANNNNDDDDD.........................CLIFFHANGER :D comment what you think will happen yet btw camilia is another one of my ocs shes part venturiantale oc and part creepypasta oc. shes know as the MASTER OF MADNESS! next chapter I will put down the character profiles for you guys incase you want to se them in one of your stories - CaNdYgAmEr