Chapter six

Hi before I start this I'll like to tell you that I really appreciate the comments and votes. I never thought I'll go this far, I mean this story sucks. I also have other fanfics that I'm starting but I plan on finish them just like this one. (Self promo lol, sorry)

Anyways thanks for everything and ejoy!

Chapter six - Jack Gilinsky

"I swear she lives in that library" Johnson says and sighs I just laughed humorless and shake my head.

"But if you look then you won't find her there. She may be clever but she just acts too square, in the back of the room where nobody looks.. She'll be with her boyfriend. She's not reading books!" I almost wanted to shout that at loud but I couldn't.

It has been three days since the whole thing. And now that I know more about it I think that I was too blind.

Seriously.

Flashback:

"Sophia, um.. hey" I said through the phone, while I was staring outside of my window, which is directly hers. "Oh Jack, wait"

"Mom I'm going to be reading, please don't distract me" she shouted and hear her running upstairs. She was now in her room since I could clearly see her.

"So, what's up?" Sophia spoke "We need to talk" I said and she rolled her eyes "I know"

I distracted myself and when I look at her window again I saw some guy climbing up. What the fuck.

"Sophia?" I said to the phone and she hums in answer "Why is there a guy climbing up to you window?" I asked confused.

I hear her whisper a quiet "oh shit" and I saw her helping the guy. I'm assuming a friend.

"I have to go" She quickly says and hangs up.

When I look trough the window once again I see her at the back of her room making out with that friend.

I roll my eyes and shut the window so hard that I kind of crack it.

(End of flashback)

"Yo, you okay?" Sam asks while 'knocking' on my head, I push him and nod, "Yes you asshole"

"I bet he's thinking of his good girl" Johnson laughs "Not so much of a good girl" I muttered

"Why what?" Johnson's eyes widened and the Sam gasps "You fucked her already?" He shouts making some people looking at us.

Not that they weren't before, I mean we're just popular and hot according to everyone.

"No! Just come over I'll explain everything" I shake my head and rolled my eyes.

-
Feel free to correct any mistakes!