i'll hustle fine, if you left me alone!

Hey hey hey lovely readers. Dont forget to save this on your readers list because its going to be sheweat!!! Believe me with many new characters and shocking endeavours. I will start writing this soon. i can only inprove my stories though time. sorry. i hope you VOTE COMMENT AND LIKE any one would be fine for me I'll be sure to return the favour!

because it is going to be the one of the books i have in store for you to read. and believe me i have a lot of typing to do.!!

I'll hustle fine, if you left me alone.

Chapter one

I'm coming out of prison. I just finished three years in juve, and believe me, i can't wait to get back out there and continue my rain over the south of Baltimore. I miss my mom I miss my son I'm miss my baby brother I can't wait to get out. I can just imagine them parking outside the gates waiting for me. In my Bentley ready to take me home.

The name is Marlex Cartel. I'm eighteen years old. Well yeah I'm not that young. I guess. But juve and federal prison was a waste of time for me; I didn't learn anything I didn't know already. Like how to kill a guy or the smell of blood through my nostrils. It was a playground for goons and thugs I was Marlex all the way; I didn't fit into a category because in the streets I was the Carl Johnson of San Andrea's. I worked my way up from the age of seven! I was in an' out of court like Lindsey Lohan. Even more times. But never learnt lesson it was an adrenaline rush to take a ball from a kid and tell them to pay me to give it back. I was six when that happened. It was the best's time when I told the leader Fat Rayden to choke on a salad. I was twelve.

It was the worst time when I found out I was a father. I was fifteen. Things couldn't get better.

I sat on the top buck in my cell room. I killed my roommate years ago. I spent time in the whole for that. I didn't get a raise on my sentence because the Ni**a had no family and he was in here for murder.

Still I sat looking around to the place I have been in for years, and smiled.

I got fresh clothes from an unknown person. Long sleeve dress shirt, Wife beater t-shirt under and some blue jeans with grey air forces

*****

I waved bye to gate man bill, he is a true legend. I always needed essentials; he would sneak some in for me.

I saw a Bentley, parked right near the gate. I thought the whole family was going to be here. "That ain't ma Bentley..." I thought.

A lady came out the car...

She wore nothing... I mean a bikini top with jeans shorts for bottoms. I don't know who this person is!

She looked like a punk rocker not a girl u would find in Baltimore city.

I wonder as she struts towards me. "She ain't any punk rocker..." I thought again.

"what's your name", a smile emerged on her pretty face.

I look at my swag one more time before pushing my nose with a thumb saying, "you should know...I mean you did just come to me". Plain and simple.

Lady parts her legs half a metre apart in jimmy choo's, then chuckles. "When I ask you a question I expect you to answer it". Authority in her tone.

'What does she think this is, school! She's not my moms' I thought.

I look at her dead in the eyes with a straight face.

Facial expression changes to a sinister gaze. "lex! Get your ass in the car"!!

I spoke in a low serious voice. "Who are you to tell me what to fucking do"?