Characters and Background Info

It would be a good idea to at least read the Background Info so you understand the story more and you might want to read the Characters as well because my description is crap so you will really need your imagination.

Sorry

ForeverEvil XD

x x x x

Background Info

Raven parent got divorce when she was young, as the result Raven spend half a year with one parent and the other half with the other.

Raven get to spend on week with her Father, Eric, before she she is send to a Military Boarding School. During the five month and a bit, Raven spend most of her time with Zero, Jason, Derex and Shannon, her group of friends which is well known for being the most fiercest group in school.

While Raven is with her Mother, April, Raven attend normal High School with her step-brother and his group for friends; Vincent, Nick, Ryan, Ran and Sath who hang around with a group of whores Gwen, Daisy and Lucy. Everyone in the High School known Raven as a freak and a nerd, they think she shy and weak because she don't stand out.

Her Mother and her family don't know that Raven attend Military Boarding School but her Father and Raven friends know everything about about her life and time in the six month she spend with her Mother.

Life with Father and Military Boarding School = Heaven

Life with Mother and High School = Hell

Characters

Raven Drake (Main Character)

Age 16

Hair: Raven Black

Eyes: Midnight Black

Skin: Lightly tan

Height: Average

Eric Drake (Raven Father)

Age 39

Hair: Raven Black

Eyes: Dark Brown

Skin: Sun kiss tan

Height: Tall

Mimi Rose (Eric -Raven Father- Girlfriend)

Age 34

Hair: Ash Blond

Eyes: Mid Brown (Not dark brown but not light brown either)

Skin: Rosy pink

Height: Small

April Vain (Raven Mother)

Age 37

Hair: Light Brown

Eyes: Midnight Black

Skin: Cream

Height: Average

Scott Vain (Raven Step-Father, April -Raven Mother- new husband)

Age 41

Hair: Golden Blond

Eyes: Ocean Blue

Skin: Pale