Five: In Which He Covers For Her Sweet Ass

Remember to follow, vote and comment!

[ J A X ' S P O V ]

Just like Blaire said this morning, it didn't take long for her to head straight into trouble.

I don't know her well enough to assume what kind of trouble she had entangled herself with, but I sure as hell didn't expect this.

But I have to admit, I'm quite impressed. She brings a certain kind of spark into my life—and I like it a lot. Let's face it: I've only been living here for 72 hours give or take and extreme boredom is already taking a toll on me. I think I might be going insane, if I haven't already.

What Baxton had forgot to mention to me is that since he's basically the shit here in LA with paparazzi following his every move. I knew he was a famous celebrity, but it may have slipped my mind that with fame comes all the craziness of having to deal with the media. So, seeing that how I am his son, that means that I have to be careful too.

So far nobody has tipped off the media that his son is here to stay for the summer—thank fuck—and that's a really good thing because I don't want those fucking bastards hunting me down. I'm a conceited son of a bitch, but even I have my own limits. The media and the paparazzi are among the few of them.

So for the past two days, I have been sitting around like a fucking idiot in the mansion, doing absolutely nothing. And when I mean nothing, I mean lounging around the mansion with a bottle of Jack Daniels and occasionally snooping inside Blaire's room. I can't help it; I need to find out more about her. She's so closed off but I find her interesting enough to search through her things. So far, I've come up with nothing, which is a major disappointment.

Other than going through Blaire's stuff, I stay true to my word and do nothing. In fact, I'm already starting to miss Boston already. I may not be wanted there, but at least I had a life. I had my gym—Lean Machines, I had my friends and I had Beth, well until I lost her.

Beth and I hadn't been in touch since we broke up and I'd like to keep it at that. I've fucked her over-metaphorically and physically—big time and I'm not proud of it. When I was dating Sienna, I went behind her back and pursued her sister instead.

Beth was more than eager to be with me. I think she may have had a crush on me even when I got together with Sienna. It was cute and she was cute, so I asked myself "why the hell not?" and went after her. It didn't take long before she succumbed to my endless flirting. I kissed her and took her virginity not long after. We fucked around for a couple more weeks before Sienna caught us in bed together.

Yes, it was a fucked up thing to do. Looking back at what happened, I don't know why I did it. Maybe what Sienna said to me was right—I just want what I can't have. Beth was there when I was unavailable and I went for her anyway, despite me not even having a single ounce of affection towards her. And when Sienna got together with her boyfriend, Kayden, I grew jealous and I wanted her back for myself.

I want things. I want to possess things.

And right now, I think I may have my next target.

And she just threatened to tear down our back door if I don't open it in the next five seconds.

"Alright! Alright! Fuck, I'm coming!" I growl as I unlock the door and fling it open. I'm greeted with a very pissed off Blaire. She has a hood over her head, casting a dark shadow over her face. The hood does minimal to protect her already drenched her. Her eyes are wild and frantic, and when she sees me, I could have sworn relief floods into them.