"Did you pick out a movie?" I asked Harry.

"The notebook."

"Please no."

"Why not? It's a great movie!"

"Every time we watch it we just end up making out or blowing each others brains out!" I laughed.

"Like I said, it's a great movie." Harry smirked. I rolled my eyes before taking a sip of my coco.

"Let's watch something we haven't seen before."

"But Niall, every movie we own we've seen before."

"Let's watch step brothers!" I suggested.

"Oh my god, no thank you."

"Please?"

"No."

"Why not?" I asked.

"We've seen it over a thousand times in the last five months."

"No we haven't."

"Pick a different movie." Harry said. I sat there and thought about it for a minute. What was a good movie for a rainy day?

"Disney movies?"

"Niall you hate disney movies."

"True, how about a horror movie."

"Those scare me." Harry whined.

"Well fuck! Make up your mind!"

"Forrest Gump!" Harry blurted out.

"Alright, I agree." I said as I hopped off the stool I was sitting on.

Harry turned on the movie in the living room while I got cozy on the couch with a blanket and pillow. Harry grabbed the remotes before taking a seat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"My names Forest.... Forest Gump." Harry said, trying to imitate the movie. I laughed before pushing on his shoulder a little.

"Jen-nay." I imitated Tom Hanks accent.

"Will you be my Jen-nay?" Harry asked.

"No!" I laughed.

"Why not?"

"Because Jenny ends up being a prostitute and we all know she dies of aids in the end even though they don't say it." I explained.

"Yeah but Forest loves her despite how fucked up she is."

"Are you saying I'm fucked up but you love me anyways?" I laughed.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." Harry laughed. I shook my head but laughed along with him.

Harry pressed play and the movie began with the feather falling onto Forest's shoes.

**

We were half way through the movie, right about the time when Forest was in the war when I pushed Harry off of me.

"What was that for?" Harry groaned.

"Harry, for once I would like to watch a movie without making out."

"Who are you and what have you done with my husband?" Harry gasped. I rolled my eyes playfully and shook my head. Harry was too much sometimes.

"I'm just not in the mood."

"What mood are you in?" He asked me.

"Well, I wanted to spend some time with my kids..."