Chapter 15

Waking up from her nap Abby rubbed her eyes and sat up. Looking next to her she saw her wonderful and handsome daddy sleeping peacefully. She got up to drape her blanket over him. She knelt with one leg on either side of him she pulled the blanket over his shoulders, suddenly his hands grabbed Abby's boobs as she looked down and see Tony's eyes open and a smirk on he's lips. He's hands squeezed her boobs through her thin tank top making her nipples stand to attention from the creasing. A gentle moan escaped her small, pink lips. In her mind she was thanking herself for not putting on a bra this morning.
Slowly Tony pulled down her light pink tank top, exposing her large breasts into the cool air. Hearing Abby take in a shaking breath, making his cock twitch. Taking one of her nipple between his teeth and the other between his fingers.
"D....daddy!" Abby complained as she closed her eyes feeling the tingles rush through her body from head to toe.
"Yes, sweetie?" Tony looked up not letting go of Abby's nipples.
"T..this is making..my princess...parts wanting!" She grind her hips on Tony's lap.
"Well we have to do something about that don't we? Can't leave my princess in this state." His free hand wondered down to her private parts. Giving her a gentle rub through her shorts making her want even harder to be contained. He rubes circles over her clitoris, receiving gentle moans from Abby's lips.
Abby's small hands start to shake as Tony was driving her crazy with his fingers. She tugged on his hair harder and harder, till suddenly Tony flipped around and was standing over her. He pulled his shirt over his head and Abby took this opportunity to work at his pants. Her fingers shook from the excitement as she pushed his pants and underwear to his ankles.
Tony took a sharp in take of breath as he's erection sprung free centimeters away from Abby's face. He watched as she leans forward closer and closer. He felt her soft warm lips against the head of his cock ever so gently. He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh as, her small mouth covered around his dick.
She worked her mouth around him sucking as she goes, with every push forward she could take in more of him and soon his length was all in her mouth. She moaned to get his attention to she off what she was capable of but she soon came to regret that decision as he grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting in and out of her mouth slowly at first then rougher and rougher as he went. She was incapable of breathing when his full length was in her mouth.
He shook with every thrust, he was so close but he wasn't ready just yet he needed to fuck his little girl till she can't remember what her own name is.
Tony pulled out of Abby's mouth, bending down he leaned his forehead against hers "you okay?" He asked panting looking into her eyes.
Abby was panting so hard that she couldn't reply all she could manage was a nod to ensure this wild beast she so deeply cared about.
"Now, I'm gonna fuck you till you don't know how to walk anymore. Okay?"
Her eyes lit up as she heard his words, her sexy smile played at her lips. Excitement and adrenaline filled her veins, and he could see it her eyes was begging him to. "Now be a good girl for daddy and get on the couch." Kissing her forehead before she let her follow his command.
With her ass waving in the air and her face in the couch cushion she waited for him to ravish her little cunt.
Giving her teasing ass a hard smack as he positioned himself behind her. Placing the tip of he's cock at her entry, with a harsh pull his full length went into her. Making her yelp and her pupils dilate. Holding still for a second as she got used to how stretched out she was. Feeling her pussy tighten then loosen again he knew she was ready and he pushed in and out of her without mercy. With every push and pull Abby was sent to the high heavens and back, she edged him on with her sweet moans and he replied with his own.
After the fourth orgasam from Abby, Tony followed with his second one. Collapsing on top of Abby who wrapped her arms around Tony body, both of them gasped waiting for air to fill their lungs once again. After a good 20 minutes Mrs. Murphy shouted from the kitchen dinner through out the house. They quickly got dressed and headed the way to the kitchen, Tony helping Abby walk, eventually giving up and just picked her up to let her rest on his hips.
Dinner was magnificent as usual. Mashed potatoes with brown gravy dripping off, thickly cut meatloaf coated in ketchup, green beans cooked with bacon seasoned to perfection, soft buttery fresh out of the oven rolls, and to top of all off Tony filled a sippy cup halfway with an expensive sweet red wine also pouring himself a glass.
"A little won't hurt you." He smiled walking around the counter placing the sippy cup in Abby's grabby hands as he took a sip out of his wine glass.
After dinner Abby was getting sleepy but some how convinced Tony into a movie before bedtime. Not even 20 minutes into the movie she was gone dreaming of all the possibilities of tomorrow, not knowing tomorrow a new event just might unfold into a horrible event.
~

Okay guys! How many of you threw up half way through?? 😂 or maybe y'all are like me and got wet between your legs! Well this story was due for a smexy scene, especially with all the drama! Oh and guys! Call me fat but look at the picture!!! I got my belly button pierced!! I'm like in love with it! I can't wait till I can take it out and put in a new ring(?). I'm already buying like a billion of them!! My belly is gonna look goooooood! My roommate/bestie is jealous like crazy! Every time she walks by she has to look at it apparently.😂😂 And the lady who pierced me was also named Mae but she spells it with an E...still I thought it was cool! Love people with my name!! I'm weird I know! It's okay! Makes me unique!

What event could come next? Will it be Tony's turn to be protected now? Is Abby strong enough to take whatever is coming? Well? Gotta wait and see now don't we!

"Don't make me wait too long cuz when you come back I may have given up."
~ May