Too Much Pain-Cry's P.O.V

Start from the beginning

I looked at Felix, who's eyes were either begging me to give in or stay away... I couldn't tell.

However I didn't seem to find it hard to make one more stupid decision.

I tried to go after Spoon.. Hit him, bite him, anything to make him let Felix go. And.. It worked. For a while..

Spoon shoved Felix to the ground, then did the same for me. Except when he threw me to the ground, he knelt down beside me and grimaced.

"I will say this one. More. Time. Follow and live, or stay here and die." he spat, holding the gun up like it was a threat. I only smirked and remained still. From behind Spoon, I saw Felix staring at me terrified.

Spoon smiled. "fine. Stay here and rot you stubborn fuck."

Before I had time to react, Spoon turned around and pointed the gun at Felix. Felix backed up against the wall and I managed to grab at Spoons sleeve just as he took the shot.

A single gunshot echoed through the alleyway. And directly after was a sound I never want to hear again.

Felix's agonizingly painful scream, and the sound of him dropping to is knees holding his shoulder. All I could do was stare in shock.

Spoon stood and walked over, grabbing Minx by the hair. Everyone immediately tried to stop him, before he put the gun up to Minx's throat and everyone froze.

"bait." was all Spoon said before leaving with her.

After a few more moments of shock, reality set in. I jumped up and ran over to Felix, kneeling beside him and placing my hands on his.

"Holy Shit Felix I'm so fucking sorry I didn't actually expect him to do that.. Fuck are you okay??" I managed to spit out all too quickly, and Felix managed a light, strained chuckle.

"I-I'm.. Fine...? Just.. Tell me how it looks.." Felix said and I nodded. He slowly removed his hand and arm, and sat up as straight as possible. There was blood... A lot of blood.

As carefully as I could, I placed my hand back on the wound.

"this... Is going to hurt, b-but there's.. A lot of blood.." I said a little shakily. I was kind of trying to keep my stomach under control.. I feel bad for Felix the day he saw when spoon fucked my face up. That must have been ten times worse...

Felix gave a small nod and I slowly started pressing my hand down, putting as much pressure on his shoulder as I could.

I guess everyone behind me made it back to reality too, because Red and Russ ran up to me.

"Cry.. Felix is really badly hurt. Don't you think he should go to a docto-"

"No." both Felix and I cut Red off simultaneously. I guess the both of us have had a little but too much of a bad experience with sending the other to a hospital..

"Cry, I don't think anyone here exactly knows how to clean a guy shot wound." Jund said, walking up next to them.

"I do." I looked past Jund as Snake, who was standing casually. Of course.. He would know.

Felix looked up and towards the direction of the street as sirens could be faintly heard.

"Shit... Someone must have heard the gun.." Felix said quietly. I took a deep breath and stood, keeping as much pressure as I could on Felix's arm.

"come on... We need to go. We don't need any authority getting involved in this." I said rather quietly. Felix nodded, doing his best at getting up.