Snow White Eyes Vacation Part 2

He kissed my forehead. He then looked at me I took this moment to kiss him. Everything always gets heated so fast. Soon he had pushed closer to the wall I felt his hands travel down my side. His right hand then when back up my side to my head, where he pushed me closer to him. His left hand then traveled to butt where he grabbed it making me jump up and wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me. Both of my hands were now in his hair playing with, and pulling it. We broke apart for a few seconds before we were right back at it. I zoomed us up stairs so that we were in the bed room. Where he put me down at the foot of the bed but his back was to the bed, I looked up at him to see that he had wolfed out. I smiled then I pushed him backwards so that he fell backwards onto the bed. I climbed on top of him and started kissing him again. I trailed my hands down his chest to the hem at the bottom of his shirt and removed it. I went back up and started to kiss him again. I started with his mouth then moved to do his jar, then down his chest. To the zipper of his pants that I unzipped with my mouth. He gave out a load moan. I kissed back up his chest up his jar then back to his lips. He rolled us over so that I was laying on the bed and he was hovering over me. He ripped my shirt off and thru it on the floor. He then started to kiss down my chest. His hands went to my back he undid my bra. He thru that on the floor as well. With his right hand he would play with my boob and his mouth would play with the other one. He would switch ever now and again. Do the same thing to the right boob that he did with the right. I arched my back and pressed in to him. His slid down my chest to my pants that he ripped of as well.

"I liked those pants." I said in between kisses.

He stopped kissing me. He got off me and the bed, I see him taking off his pant and boxers and so I got up and did the same. I got back on the bed and put my head down on the pillow and he slowly climbed on top of me. He leaned down and kissed me passionately, his tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. But I did not grant I was going to make him work for it. His hands traveled down my sides on of his hands I could feel on the inside of my thigh and the other I felt rub across my sex. When I felt one of his fingers slide inside of me I moaned and he decided to stick his tongue into my mouth. We fought each other for dominance but he won. Soon I felt another finger slide inside me. I moaned and I could fell him smile on my mouth. He stopped kissing me and started on my neck. He would suck and lick. He found my sweet spot on my neck and sucked I could fell the blood vessel in my neck popping. He pulled his fingers out of my sex. I had closed my eyes, but then I felt like he was looking up at me so I opened them up. His face had wolfed out.

"I love your eyes when they are like that." I said

He looked away from almost like he was ashamed of what he was. But then he looked back at me.

"I can feel you Blair, all of you. Let yourself go, let your eyes change." he said

"Are you sure, about this Derek." I asked

"Just let your eyes turn white let the inner you out." He said

I closed my eyes and just let the walls down feeling his love, lust, happiness. When I opened my eyes he was smiling. He leaned down and kissed me again. I felt something down at my sex, but his hands were behind my head. Then I felt him he trusted into me. He was slow at like always. The he speeded up and trusted harder. He pulled almost all the way out before the once again trusted in once again. He leaned down and kissed me. He was going faster than before and that is when hit my sweet spot making moan into his mouth. His dick was throbbing inside me, he was close, hell I was close. I started to go faster, harder. We both hit are climax at the same time. I felt his hot liquid fill me up. He fell on top of me. He rolled off of me and landed next to me on the bed.

"I love you Blair. I will make sure nothing ever hurts you." Derek says next to me

"I love you too. The same goes for you, I protect the ones I love no matter the cost maybe." I said