Proposal

hi guys, an extra update today to celebrate Flames & Keys hitting 21k reads ! I'm really happy, so continue to be awesome and support Flames & Keys ! also, a sad thing is, my holiday is over and I'm starting school tomorrow, meaning school work and exams are going to start piling up :( so there won't be that much updates, most probably once a week or so, and I'm happy that I got a couple of chapters written out. :) once I run out of chapters, updates may come to a halt D: so yeah, just to inform you guys ! but you guys will still get updates :D okay ? remember to vote and comment, and thank you to all you wonderful people who have been reading this ! :)

-------------------------

"Ne Lucy, you know... we've been dating for like... five years now.." Natsu starts off.

"Hm?"

"We should be honest with each other right ?"

"Of course !"

"So I've been wanting to say this for awhile now, but I didn't dare cause I didn't know how you would react..."

What ? Is Natsu breaking up with me ? Lucy starts inwardly panicking, her tears threatening to drop.

"Natsu... please don't break up with me! I'll do anything ! I can change ! I really love you !" Lucy blurts out, crying.

"So I've been... What ?! Of course not Lucy ! I'm not breaking up with you !"

"..Then...?" Lucy chokes out.

"Lucy, will you marry me?" Natsu continues, before taking out a heart-shaped ring with flames contained inside the heart.

"Marry you...? Oh my gods yes !" Lucy screams, tackling Natsu into a hug.

"Why would you ever think that I was going to break up with you ?"

"I don't know, hormones I guess. Maybe you found someone better ? I totally ruined the mood haven't I ?" Lucy giggles a little.

"I'll never find anyone better, you're perfect for me, and that's why I love you." Natsu leans in to kiss Lucy, who only smiles.