Chapter 3: One Dream, Two Kisses

The Rules For Life: Fine, fien, this is not the rules to life, but putting author's note is so boring... oh yeah what was I saying? Oh yes I have uploaded another chapter *does creepy but epic happy dance*, okay, okay no need to back away from me...please COMMENT and vote if you likey it, if you don't like it, or if you breathe oxygen!! :D

Chapter 3:

What the actual fuck? Red flames of fury licked at my cheeks, darkening them to a deep scarlet. Without thinking twice I swung back and punched Seth across the face. Hard.

 Fuck, that felt good. Too bad I didn't actually know how to punch. 

When I pulled back, my ears were met with a satisfactory click as he wiggled his jaw, face scrunching in pain. After a moment his face blanked, emotions flickering through his eyes in rapid succession before contorting into a sneer.

“I’m guessing you don’t like an audience huh?” A stinging sensation spread itself on the surface of my knuckles, my thumb throbbing and reddening. Dammnit thumb, you coward, why the hell did you tuck yourself inside the fist? First fucking rule of punching.

The stinging seemed to suddenly travel to the backs of my eyes, preparing me for the onslaught of tears that were sure to come. I sniffed, trying to quell the waterworks.

My finger jabbed out on my good hand, poking him in the chest. Seth slowly backed up with me progressing forward, completely ignoring the seven ranch hands who were bit by bit slinking out of the barn.

“How dare you? What kind of cheap asshole does that?” My voice rose steadily in volume, inching up an octave as each word left my lips. My index finger continued to jab, matching the rhythm of my quickening heart beats as fury boiled from the base of my stomach.

I stared right into the two luminous pools of blue. “Fuck you and your prejudice and your fucking higher-than-thou attitude. If I were you I'd watch your back, fishfucker.” The words were expressed in a low whisper, venom dripping from every syllable. With that I turned and walked away, the only sound being the heavy thud of my footsteps and the audible reverbrating syllables of "fishfucker" as I exited the barn. Suddenly I stopped mid-step, spinning on my toes I marched back to Seth, then smiling sweetly I brought up my knee and kneed him a non too pleasant spot. I walked away, with a small amount of contentment as Seth cringed on the floor, small groans echoing around the empty barn.

I cradled my sore hand, angrily swiping at my cheeks to stop the tears that continued to form an ever flowing sour deluge. What kind of fucking horn-dog am I? Anger erupted from the pit of my stomach, acidic and bitter. I was angry more at myself and how fucking pathetic I was, I mean that there was borderline sexual-harassment but obviously my hormone controlled body has problems functioning. If they think that they can scare me off, embarrass me into submission they've got another thing coming.

In the distance, the ranch windows were spewing golden light into the darkness outside, lighting my face in a soft yellow glow, picking out two shimmery trails that ran down both my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away, ducking my head as I entered, warmth instantly enveloping me a light hug.

I walked straight to the dining room, sliding past Grandma who had gone out on the porch to ring the bell for supper. Parking my butt onto a chair I managed to finally gain control of the emotions that were running wildly all over the place.