"please come back" i whispered

"i will i love you" he whisper

"i love you too" i said and watched him run into the woods , i turned and when inside to find Keith sitting on the couch playing on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled

"hey Mrs. Black" he smirked

"not Mrs. Black yet im still Clearwater" i said laughing and sat down next to him and got swallowed in my thoughts about the fight.

JACOBS POV

I ran through the woods to get to the field , once i finally got there i seen all of the Cullin's. My pack and Jasmine. I don't see Aaron where is he , this is his daughters life and he isn't going to be here to fight for it. That only made me want to tear him apart even more.

"Aaron said she isn't his reasonability since she don't want him in her life" Jasmine said

"that's bullshit" Leah thought

"that's his daughter" Seth thought

''i ripping him apart piece by piece" Sam growled

"just wait till i see him" Paul barked

"theres no way in hell i would ever turn my back on my daughter" Jared thought

"i want to go track him now" Quil growled

"just wait till we run up on him" Embry thought

"ENOUGH , thank you guys we'll take care of that later but till then focus on what where doing" i thought and we focused on the Cullins. Carlisle stepped forward and looked at all of us and waited for everyone to settle down.

"ok where going to try to talk to them , but it can go south and if it does get ready for a hard fought battle and lives lost" Carlisle said and everyone tensed up at the idea of one of us dying. Even though the Cullins aren't my favorite people i don't want them to die here on this field.

"there coming i can hear them" Edward said and the pack moved behind the Cullin's , Carlisle was in front so he could talk. Talking probably isn't going to work but there not getting Selena as long as im alive or the rest of the pack. I expect them to protect her too. They came into the clearing at lighting sped and left about 100 yards in between us. They looked at us for a couple minutes then the leader stepped forward.

"We can talk about this , we don't have to fight" Carlisle said and the leader smirked. That made me want to charge at him and rip this smirk off.

"calm down jake" Sam thought and i did

"just give us the girl and we'll leave" he spoke and i growled all there heads snapped to me.

"that's Jacob he has imprinted on her" Carlisle said and he smiled

"oh the imprint , so that means we get two kills in one" He said with a smile and i growled loud. My whole pack whimpered and laid down covering there ears. I heard whimpers come from the woods.

"we know you have another pack with you , make them come out here" Carlisle said

"come on mutts" one of the other dudes called out and they came out and stood behind them.

"Sister please" the leader said and Jane stepped up and took off her hood. I hated the look of her , i just wanted to start fighting already.

"who is this" She asked looking at Jasmine and Embry growled and stepped in front of her.