Chapter Two

I spent the next half hour waiting for Liam to come back. I tried to listen to the conversation my family was having with Dr. Jones but I could only hear when my mother raised her voice. My mind started to wonder...

How would I kill myself when I got out? Overdosing obviously didn't work out too well. And I am still very pissed off at my parents for acting like they care when they have been feeding problems to my depression. I am not thrilled Liam is here, but I do know that he'll help me. he has too. I just know that my mother is going to try to ship me off somewhere for crazy people. She'll listen to Liam though, since he has always been the favorite. 

A nurse knocked on my door and quietly came into my room. She took my blood pressure and listened to my heart and all that shit. After she was done with the medical exam she sat down and looked at me. 

"How are you feeling, Sweety?" She asked. Oh I don't know, since I just tried to kill myself. 

I shrugged, not making eye contact with her. my eyes wandered and I glanced at a clock on the wall. It read 4;37 pm. I bet they were going to feed me soon. I cleared my throat, and she raised her eyebrows concerned. 

"Actually, I am really tired. is there anything I can get for sleep?" I asked. Then I can sleep through dinner. I can't eat, not now. 

"Oh, of course Hun." She left my room and shortly came back with some liquid stuff in a bag. She hooked it up to my IV bag, and I was soon drifting away once again. 

A couple of hours later I woke up to see Dr. Jones cleaning my arm. He didn't notice I was awake yet, so I just watched him. He was very caring in the way he was treating me, very gentle. He looked up and smiled softly when he knew I was awake. 

"Hey, Kiddo, how're you feeling?" I shrugged, which caused the stitches in my arm to sting. I winced, and Dr. Jones noticed. 

"You want something for the pain?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine. I shook my head and sighed. 

"I think I've been drugged up enough the past 24 hours," I stated, and he cracked a smile. 

"True, but if you have any discomfort just let me know okay?" I nodded, still kind of out of it. 

"Your brother wants to come see you, is that okay?" He asked, and I once again nodded. 

He left, and shortly after Liam appeared. He walked in gingerly, and looked gently in my eyes. 

"Baby Sis..," His voice trailed off. I looked at him, and all the hurt his face showed. 

"What?" He sat down next to me, his hard eyes looking into mine. 

"What happened to you?" I shrugged. 

To be honest, I was still very traumatized by this entire event. I mean, I tried to kill myself and those feelings didn't go away just because I survived. I'm traumatized because I survived. I am as alive as ever, and I feel like I'm going to burst. I want to scream and cry but I can't because then they really would lock me up. 

Liam sighed. "Fine, don't tell me anything." I looked at my hands, and then back up at him. 

"What did you guys talk about? Are they sending me away?" I asked gently. He sighed and put his face in his hands. Then he stood up and paced around my room. 

"Fuck, Scar, what the hell happened? Why did you do this?" Tears threatened to spill from his eyes, but I couldn't tell him. I bit my lip, looking down, and shook my head. Liam sat back down in the chair next to me. 

"Why won't you open up to me?" I shook my head, looking him in the eyes. 

"I can't." I whispered, my voice shaking.