"I told y'all Niall's gay!" Val smiles as if she's accomplished something.

"I told you I'm bisexual! It's different honey, educate yourself." He bit back and I couldn't help but chuckle as I watched the two go at it in front of me.

"But we all know you lean more towards dick. Look, Zayn's a fine piece of ass. I get it." She agrees and Niall nods.

I pat his shoulder, sending him a small smile which he returns.

I watch his look of contentment fade away and turn into complete horror and in seconds hes furiously slapping my arm making me grab his wrist, "The fuck Niall? What's up?"

"He-he, over here, shut up!"

"Oh Jesus," I mumble, turning around only to be faced with the man of the hour himself. His icy eyes glance at me briefly before moving onto Niall. He pauses and turns his attention back to Vee and asks her something about math that I hadn't really acknowledged.

Ni, however was making it so obvious that he was into Malik. It looked like he wanted to rip off all his clothes and pounce on him right then and there.

I kick his leg under the table and when he gasps I pull a face, basically telling him to relax.

After a while of countless bicker which I decided to tune out, Zayn trudges out the cafeteria and Valerie sighs, "He's such an asshole sometimes. Actually all of the time."

"I wanna be up his assh-"

"We know, Neil."

-

05:17 pm

Anabelle seemed awfully quiet today, and I couldn't pinpoint a reason as to why. When I went to the bathroom and came back downstairs only to find her passed out on the couch, the backyardigans playing in the background, I came to the conclusion she was just wiped.

Me too, me too.

It was a breeze for me though, all I had to do was sit besides her on the plush grey sofa and make sure she was supervised. My phone occupied me for the most part and it was relieving to just relax.

Although I was getting kinda hungry as usual. I curse my eating habits almost daily. So I pick my fat ass up and before trotting to the kitchen I drape a blanket over Anabelle, tucking her feet in and slipping a stuffed animal under as well.

The kitchen was just as clean as it was lag time and I honestly wasn't surprised. From top to bottom everything in this house was spotless, almost to the point where it was too perfect. I don't know, maybe I'm just not used to it this kind of luxury.

I take advantage of the large pantry and grab a cup -or two- of ramen noodles since I didn't want to really cook anything, with my luck the whole house would burn down.

Once I've got it filled with water and in the microwave, I sit against the counter and wait as I stroll through my phone. I may or may not have been stalking Kim Kardashian.

Footsteps can be heard from behind and I don't acknowledge them until I open the microwave, feeling like a boss ass bitch when I stop the timer at 1 second.

"Hey, Mr. Styles," I smile and greet him as he strolls into the kitchen fixing his cufflinks. I wondered why he was so dressed up but figured it was for a meeting of some sort.

"Evening, Adrina. Are you alright?" He grins and crosses his arms, leaning against the fridge.

I nod, and his eyes avert towards the noodles in my hand, he cracks an amused smile. "Ramen noodles?"