Graceful Deception

***This story is a part of a four book series. If you haven't read the others, PLEASE GO BACK AND READ THEM! You can't read them out of order since everything is connected.

In order, the Triumvirate Histories series goes: Beautiful Heist, Graceful Deception, Fateful Hindrance, and Wistful Remembrance.

Happy reading!

- Ansley***

The Triumvirate Histories Book 2

Prologue

What do you get when you add a girl whose life has been more than boring over the last few months and another who looks like a Southern Belle Barbie come to life? Two roommates who are bound to not have anything in common.

And what about when you add her nerdy, yet extremely good-looking boyfriend into the mix? Getting to think about that guy you fell for who thought it'd be nice to tell you he loved you before disappearing.

And now, for a question that's bound to stump us both, what do you get when you add seeing the guy who'd shot you in your first college class, the next day almost being kidnapped by the secret society that he was a member of, and finding out that your roommate and her boyfriend are totally not who you expected? Yep. The second kidnapping of Emmy Alexander, though I was more than happy to go along with it this time.

After months of waiting with no word whatsoever, I thought I wasn't going to be a part of the mission of the Brotherhood, the secret society that was hidden to the world, as they continued to try and piece together the puzzle of where their hidden history was located. But it turned out that when the leader of the other secret society made a promise to come after you, even when you thought you'd killed her the last time you saw her, she definitely intended to keep it.

So now, I was back in the protection of the Brotherhood, back with John Raymond, that guy who apparently forgot about those three words he said to me before disappearing. But was I complaining? Heck no.

Because, along with being with him again, I was officially back to being a part of the mission and we were traveling the world yet again, only, this time, breaking into the government buildings of the wealthiest nations in the world.

And, of course, the Knights, that other secret society, were going to try to do anything to stop us just like the last time. They wanted me...wanted my help in getting to the heart of the Brotherhood, which I still didn't want to happen.

And I thought my life was going to be boring again. Yeah, whatever.

***Sequel time!!!1 And this one is going to be...even better! Like I said in the author's note of BH, it'll be about a week and a half before I officially start this and post chapter 1. It will be up no later than the 20th, though!

So...tell me how much you guys can't wait to get this story going! I know I can't! This one is going to be a lot of fun, I assure you. :D

Comment and vote!!!1***