Chapter 4

Dinah's POV
"North?!" I exclaimed, a bit too dramatically.
"Hello." She squealed reaching up for me to lift her up. I had no words to say. I just had confusion that I didn't know how to vocalize.. How did she bail me out...
North's POV
I broke out of day care, ran home, opened the safe with money, took some, and ran to the police station, then bailed out Auntie Dinah.
I just lied. Oops. I'm not supposed to lie. I'm a rebel. (REBELLIOUS BEHAVIOR IS LIFE) Ok. So. Since Dinah is apparently not going to say anything or ask, I just walked away. I turned back to see if she was following me and she was. I feel like a big girl. I'm a leader!
Camila's POV
Seriously though, where am I? I directed my attention to the door, and saw a nurse walking in. "Hello." She smiled.
"Hi?" I questioned.
"Do you know where you are?" She asked me.
"No..." I said softly, trailing off at the end.
"Do you know your name?" She asked, sounding a bit worried.
"Yes, I'm Camila." I replied.
"Do you know your age?" She asked.
"16." I responded, "Where am I, and why?" I then asked.
"The hospital, you were involved in a fight." She said checking a clipboard thing.
"With who?" I asked.
"I don't have that information." She said after checking the clipboard.
"Oh." I sighed.
"Yeah." She said before checking my blood pressure, then exiting the room. I saw my bag on a chair, so I decided to go get my cell phone from in it.
Once I got my phone I decided to message Jade and Dinah, in our group chat on Kik.
Camila Hey.
Dinah Um. Hi...
Camila Um, why'd you reply like that?
Dinah Don't try playing innocent Camila.
Camila ?
Dinah ._.
Christina You don't need us Camila. Remember? So just stop messaging us and go worry about your boyfriend, Justin. -_-
Dinah ^
Camila What are you talking about? I'm like so confused.
Dinah *blocks Camila*
Christina *blocks Camila*
Camila Stop ghosting. Tell me please.
Camila Hoomans?
Camila :((
Dinah's POV
I went to the hospital with North after that conversation. As I was on my way to the room Christina was in, I saw Camila, and she saw me. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking. "I see Auntie Mila."  North said.
"I saw her too." I replied, before walking into Christina's room.
Pattie's POV
"Justin! It's dinner time!" I yelled from the kitchen. After not hearing a reply for a few moments, I called him again and walked upstairs. "Justin Dr-" I began as I opened his door, I was startled by what I had seen. I quickly entered and began to get him down from the rope. I called 911 as soon as I had him down. Crying and scared I explained to them everything I had just seen.
Jade's POV
"Have you ever had that feeling like you're missing something?" I asked Dinah as we conversated and walked in the hallways of the hospital, as I was permitted to leave my room.
"Yeah. Sometimes I lose my phone." She giggled.
"I mean like, like, someone or something," I began before taking a small pause, "Significant." I said before just deciding not to continue.
"What?" She asked, confused.
"Nothing. Never mind." I said softly before moving towards the wall as paramedics pushed a stretcher towards a room. I had seen a slight glance of the person on the stretcher when they passed me. All I could do was gasp. "Daddy!" North said loudly, before looking up at me.
Author's Note
Cliff hanger.
8 votes on this chapter and I'll continue.