Epilogue

I'm sorry for taking this too long! I've been busy with so many things, mainly about school. :(

Please don't forget to comment and vote! xx

-

"Can I take your order?" the middle aged woman stood directly in front of me. A piece of paper on her hand, and a pen on the other.

"Just water for now, I'm waiting for someone," I told her, flashing her a small smile.

She nodded, smilling back at me before leaving. The caff I was in wasn't crowded, but wasn't deserted too. I was seated at the far corner of the room, watching everyone as they interact with one another.

Everybody in the room seems to be busy: laughing with their friends, scrolling through their mobile, or eating in silence. And as I watch them, I came to realise that I had missed this. This place is much different from home, but we needed stay.

"Hey, babe," an all too familiar voice took me out of my trance before I felt his lips on my forehead, and a warm arm snaked around my waist.

"How long have you been waiting?" he asked, his face far enough on mine. His scent bringing a new height of warmth.

"Just a few minutes. Not too long," I told him, smilling.

He sat across from me, the chair screeching against the floor. "So, have you already ordered something?"

"I was waiting for you," I answered.

"Alright," he chuckled, resting his elbows on the table and supporting his chin, "Let's have the usual then."

"Cool," I answered lightly. Tapping my fingernails against the wooden table.

The caff was a but dim, a perfect place for someone who's looking for a peaceful meal. A classical tune softly playing on the background. When the waitress came to our aid, we took the usual we had- a filipino dish.

"So, have you talk to your mum?" he asked me. His eyes focused on me as I contemplate my answer.

Should I tell him?

"Uh..." I trailed off.

"I guess she didn't agree to it," he concluded. His brows shot up, awaiting for my confirmation.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay?" I started, "But personally, I cannot go back there," I explained, feeling a little guilty.

He rest his back on his seat, dragging a sigh more than necessary. I can see the disappointment creeps unto his features.

"We're starting over again, and I can't risk going back. My brother neither agrees, and so I guess this is the best way to deal with--"

"How long are you going to hide?"

If I wasn't mistaken, I heard a bit of an accusassion in his voice. A sting of negativity tugged at my chest. No matter how much I try to explain this to him, he will never undertand. I understand that all he wanted was for me to be fine, to live a life I'm supposed to have. But its just not possible, neither easy.

"I understand that I'm holding you back. But I told you we could work things out, no matter how far we are to each other..."

He didn't answer and so I continued, "We'll find ways. Let's deal with this like grown ups."

"Grown ups?" he asked, "How long are you--"

"As long as I can, Logan!" I burst, cutting off his question.

"You know everyone will know you're here, right?"

"That's never impossible," I bit back.

"So why do you keep hiding? Or maybe the reason you don't want to go home is because of him."

Him.

His name doesn't need to be said, but the pain in my chest spread like a wildfire. All the memories that I try to push away resurfaces and I blame Logan for this.

"What's the point of bringing him into this conversation?" I questioned, my voice dead and hurt in the same time.

His face twisted into a confused look, "Why not?"

His blue eyes that used to calm me causes a raging anger inside me right now. I tried to look for the same fire that kept me safe before, but I couldn't even hold his gaze for any longer.

"It's been three years, Yassi," he said.

"It's been three years, yet you bring him into every argument we have," I answered, my mouth barely open due to my locked jaw.

"Thought we were just talking," he shrugged.

I scoffed, "We were. Before you mentioned him." I looked away, finding for something to gaze at.

It always comes down to this: me and him bickering of something in the past.

"Let's face it, neither of us is happy anymore. You keep on lying, hiding all these stuffs."

"I never lie to you!" I couldn't believe this. Is he really acussing me of something I would never do?

"But you were never honest with your feelings."

I swallowed hard. I tried. Really tried to give back everything that he gave me. His kindness. Trust. Love.

"See? You're here with me, but I know your heart still belongs to him. You. Are. Lying. To. Me."

A part of me screams to apologise, because I had taken him for granted. But a larger part of me tells me, that I've had enough of this.

"Sod off," I muttered.

I stood abruptly, the chair screeching against the floor. I almost regret it, because of the attention we're slowly gaining. But my insides burn with so muvh emotion that I can't help to stop myself anymore.

Picking up my purse on the table I took a last glance at him, "Let him go, Logan. I'm trying. Now, if you can't... let me go."

-

AGAIN! I apologise for taking this update a thousand year to be published lol.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING UNTIL THE END GUYS! When I started writing this fanfic, I had a thought that my sisters are the only ones that'll read this. So, I thank you! You made me so happy with your comments and all :D

Now, now. For the sequel, I'm working on it. And I'm on a school break, so I can update in a few days! In the mean time, maybe you guys wanna check out my sister's story. It's titled Letters From Robin by @allthelove_Hxx
check it here -- http://w.tt/1M3Paxp

Thank you so much, and godspeed!

All the love, C. xx

Ps: I'm a bit (no, scratch that) I'M FREAKING SAD WITH WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH CHAOTIC. LET'S CRY TOGETHER. I LOVE THAT BOOK SO MUCH :(