Chapter 5

The next day Hermione practically skipped to breakfast.
She sat with Harry and Ginny.
"Hello!" Hermione said.

In potions Harry and Hermione were paired together.
"Harry, distract Slughorn." Hermione told Harry. He purposely tipped over the cauldron.
While Harry did that Hermione ran over to the desk and got the pictures. There were a couple of notes, too.
Hermione shoved them into her pocket discretely.
Then she sat back down on the wooden stool.
"What was that about." Harry asked.
"Nothing."
Then she had as thought and screamed. She is related to Harry's aunt Petunia.
"What's the matter." Harry and Draco yelled.
Harry forgot what he was going to say and yelled at Draco.
"WHY DO YOU CARE, MALFOY!"
"SHE'S MY GODSISTER!" Draco slapped his hand to his mouth.
"Sorry Hermione!" Draco said.
Hermione face palmed.
"It's fine Draco." Hermione said.
"Hermione, why'd you never tell me." Harry said. The three forgot there were other kids in the class.
"Not now Harry." Hermione said.
She really wishes at times like these her parents are there to give her advice.
She knows she would have been Daddy's Little Princess.
She held back her tears though.
When class ended she had a free period.
She sat down outside, under a tree, to be exact.
She took the pictures and letters out of her pocket.
There were the pictures of her and her mum. There were some with her dad and mum. She had her glamour charm on in all of them.
There were even some of her and baby Harry.
The last four were more recent.
One was of her in first year. Another she was in fourth year. The last two were from sixth year. She opened one of the notes.
Dear Hermione,
You probably won't get this till you are a lot older. And I will most likely be dead. I hope you and Harry get along. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you.
Love,
Mum

Hermione was already crying.
The next note said:

Dear Hermione,
I love you so much. I can't believe I get to be your godfather. We all love you so much, even Snape. I hope you have a wonderful life. But, we have to send you to muggles. Voldemort will kill you. I love you.
Yours Truly,
Sirius

Hermione was bawling at this point. There was one more letter.

Dear Hermione,
I am sorry for everything. Especially killing Dumbledore. And you are not an insufferable know it all. And even if you are, it's good. Lily was very intelligent.
Love,
Daddy
P.S. Draco has had a crush on you for years now. He probably still does like you.

She laughed at that one.
When she got to the Gryffindor Common Room she was cornered by Harry. And Ginny.
"Why didn't you tell me." Harry snapped.
"You never asked." Hermione said with a smirk.
"Whatever. Ron wants to meet us at the The Three Broomsticks tomorrow. It's a Hogsmeade day." Ginny said.
"Okay." Hermione said.
Then she got her books for her next class.